panic attack!

(To make it easier on me I put a girl named Bella in this to be a friend of niel' s to make the story line go easier for me she is not in this chapter but will be in the next)

(Max pov)

It's 5:30 in the fucking morning and David decided to wake us up for some damn reason.I get out of my cot and go over to niel,I look at him and his peaceful sleeping face .I shake him and try to wake him up.Niel get up I whisper he looks at me .Max w-what time is it.I look at him it's 5:30 in the morning,he looks at me ,WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET ME UP THIS EARLY.Because David won't leave anyone alone until we do.I look at niel get up and then leave the tent to go find Nikki.

(Third pov)

Max and Nikki both go to the mess hall for breakfast and get in line.So max do you wanna go around in the forest today there are many animals and we can climb trees .max looks at her ,no I need to escape this hell hole of a camp.Niel walks in and hears what max says,can I go with you there bullshitting me if they think that's  science ,the wooden beakers ,I COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING SEE THROUGH THEM!Max chuckled at how mad niel got at science and kinda blushed.H-hey niel wanna go take a walk through the forest,Nikki looks up at max,HEY WHEN I ASKED YOU YOU SAID NO,max looked at Nikki, shut up nikki.Max waited for a reply .um sure it would be nice to get out of this mess hall it smells horrible.
Max and niel walk out of the mess hall and enter the forest where a cliff is near.

Max looks at niel and begins to worry.Hey niel are you ok,max asks trying to see what was wrong.I-I can't b-breathe I'm h-having a p-panic attack!niel eyes begin to water with tears of fright,he falls on the ground holding his chest scared to death.NIEL WHAT THE HE'LL IS WRONG!,max screams scared for his friend, WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF,niel looks up at max and says while trying to hold back his sobs,heights.Max looked at niel ,y-your scared of heights. Niel looked at max still having a panic attack and starting to sob even more.I-I-I max stutters.Max wraps his arms around niel and rocks back and forth.
Shh shh it's okay its okay" max says calmly trying to calm niel down.niels sobs turn into sniffles ,m-max in scared niel clings to max like his life depends on it.Hey hey it's gonna be just fine max keeps his arms around niel but stops rocking.Niel I'm gonna show you the edge now and don't worry I have you I won't let anything hurt you,I won't let you fall ,I won't let you be scared, and I definently will not let you go,max says reassuringly.

Max shows niel the edge of the cliff and holds him right showing niel he is not gonna let him fall or get hurt.W-wow max it is really beautiful niel says smiling.See I told you there was nothing to be scared of max says still holding niel.Niel turns around and looks at max in his beautiful greenish till eyes.M-max your eyes are beautiful niel says in his calm smart like voice.Max starts to blush t-thankyou niel your eyes are a very pretty dark blue.Niel blushes, thankyou max. Niel leans back away from the cliff showing he was done and max let's go of him.Is it normal for you to have a panic attack max asks in his normal annoyed tone.W-well sometimes niel stutters it only happens when I am faced with the worst of my fears like heights or poisonous animals Neil says in his smart but scared voice.Oh max says looking at niel.W-we should go back to camp max we may be doing an activity or something,David may want us to be there.Yeah your right I guess but this camp is shit max says annoyed.The two walk back to camp close together and meet Nikki hanging out with harrison.