REALLY!?!?!?!

(Third pov)

As max and niel see Nikki and harrison niel gets a text on his phone. (yes they can have there phones with them in this)Oh niel says looking happy "Max my best friend Bella is.coming to cam um excited for you to meet her .We have been friends since we were 5 and have always had eachothers backs.Niek smiles warmly at max .Max looks at niel and down at the ground he looks angry.So when will she be at the camp max said plainly.Niel she will be here in about 5 minutes niel says happily.5 minutes later a bus arrives with a beautiful girl walking outside of it.BELLA!!niel screams running forward to hug the girl.NIEL!!!the girl screams and runs over to him.they give eachothers a big hug and smile.O-oh Bella this is my friend max,niel leads her over to max.Hello it's nice to meet you Bella says blushing.Max notices her blush and says same here.Niel smiles knowing that they are getting along.A few hours later max ,bella,and niel all go to the mess hall to get lunch.None of the three eat and just talk,H-hey Bella what have you been doing while I've been away at camp niel asks happily.O-oh I've been with my parents ,and cheerleading practice preparing for our game coming up soon Bella smiles warmly while looking at max.O-oh well I'm glad you have been having fun niel says happily.Max looks between the two and gets a little angry .Niel max says in his annoyed tone can I talk to you for a second outside. Niel looks at Bella we will be back in a few minutes .Max and niel get up and go outside of the mess hall.Max looks up at niel and takes a deep breath.N-niel I have feelings for you and before you say anything I have feeling for you to where I know I like you and if you don't like me I understand but I just wanted you to know.Niel looks at max shocked but sweetly.Max O-OK feel the same ,niel blushes and looks away and so does max.Max looks up and hugs niel tightly, niel looks down at max and smiles,then bugs him back and smiles.Sh-should we go back inside the mess hall I bet Bella is waiting for us niel says looking down at max.Max nods knowing that he was probably right about her waiting.Max and Niel walk inside and go sit back down with Bella and smile at eachother.B-bella I have something to tell you niel stutters.bella looks away from max and looks at niel smiling. M-me and max a-are dating ,niel looks at Bella scared of her reaction.Inside bella was torn apart but on the outside she put on a smile for niel but she hated him.Im happy for you Bella tells niel and looks at max she smiles and blushes even more ,Bella then knew she was jealous.

(Bella's pov) ohhhh new pov !!!

"Bella' s back story with niel)

H-hello my name is Bella what is your name ,Bella looks at the boy with brown hair and putz her hand out to shake his.I-im niel,niel puts his hand out and shakes Bella's hand. After that they stayed with eachothers all of the time until niel turned 10 and went to camp,Bella missed niel and wanted to see him again so to keep her mind off of it she tried out for cheerleading and made the team she went to every practice and always helped her parents when they needed her to.She soon ASKED her parents if she could go to camp cambell. Her parents thought it would be good for her after she told them niel was there her parents let her go and she couldn't wait to see her best friend

(End of backstory)

Good morning campers!Today we are excited to do our new camper Bella's activity David smiles brightly and looks at bella.Bella smiles knowing that her activity was dancing slow dancing ,and pop dancing. Bella stood up as David gave her the stage.Bella cleared her throat and began speaking,"my activity is dancing and today we will be slow dancing".Bella looks at max "I will need a volunteer, max how about you ,Bella says blushing,Max looks up at Bella oh HELL NO I DON'T DANCE DANCING IS A PIECE OF SHIT JUST LIKE DAVID!!max screams at Bella. Now max ,david looks at max "she is a new camper and this will be great for everyone to learn"David smiles brightly bringing max to the stage to dance with bella.ok Bella starts,first the boy will hold the girls  waist" ,max rejects but then continues as Bella moves his hands to her waist."Then the girl will put her hands on the boys shoulders"Bella puts her hand on his shoulders and blushes while max hates everything that is going on."Then the girl and boy start moving there feet right to left Bella states starting to dance with max.Max looks at niel and see's he looks kind of sad,Max frowns and just waits for it to be over,"last and finally you spin the girl around and your dance is done Bella states blushing looking at max.Max walks off of the stage and goes up to niel and looks at him. Niel max whispers feeling bad he danced with his bestfriend.niel looks at max and smiles ,I think I'm just jealous that I wasn't up there dancing with you niel blushes.Max blushes and smiles.Bella notices and calls out what she was waiting for.NOW EVERYONE GET WITH A PARTNER AND SLOW DANCE!!Max looks at niel and blushes ,S-do you want to be my partner niel max stutters a little.Niel looks at max and smiles,"I'd be glad to ,niel puts his hand on Mac's waist because he was shorter than him,max looked a but mad at how short he was and that he was shorter than niel but placed his hands on niel' s shoulders .Gwen played some music on her phone and let the kids dance,niel and max messed up a Lot in dancing but laughed it off.bella on the other hand was sad because she was trying to get to max to dance but got there to late niel and him were already dancing this made her want to cry but she held on To a beautiful smile.Max soon got tired of dancing and stopped out of nowhere making niel trip,"OWWW MAX WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!niel looked at max wanting max to explain to him why he made him trip.Oh max smirked because it was funny ,niel looked hurt and felt sad max helped him up and looked at niel ,he looked sad .niel max said quietly "I was just joking"max hugged niel making niel smiles again and do his little laugh"ok max but don't do it again.Max smirked "no promises"

Hello everyone!! How is my fanfiction so far this one I feel like I did really good on tell me what you think in th e comments bye!!!!