depression for you...

(Niel pov)

"Im such an idiot i should have fought cain,not max".Im walkimg through the woods just trying to get away from all of my problems but its not really not working.....please forgive me max. I found this knife in the kitchen *chuckles* "its probably the quarter masters but...its clean".I take the knife across my wrist multiple of times until the cuts reach my elbow.i kook at them there not bleeding bad so i decide to take them to the river and clean them up."max is going to kill me".i hear a noise and its saying"NIEL".i know that voice anywhere......its max.i quickly put my arms behind.my back anf smile a bright ....fake smile."NIEL WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO"he screams at me hugging me looking like he is about to cry. I cant wrap my arms around him though but he needs it. I slowly wrap my arms around max as he closes his eyes hugging me ."you were *sniff* not there when i woke up*sniff*"he tells me obviously crying ."i just needed to walks aroumd for a while im sorry"i day to him tightening my arms around him.i let my arms fall to my sode as he look at them in shock."NIEL THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" He yells at me in horror."taking the pain away" i say slowly looking fown at the ground."we need to get you to david fast come the hell on" he says grabbing my hand and running,me following him to camp.He takea me to the councelours cabin and sits me down on the bed." Im gonna go get David DONT MOVE" he warns looking at me seriously. I nod as he runs going to get david. I look down as i realize that im going to be askes why i did it..... but i have no reason why."NIEL OH GOLLY GOSH ARE YOU ALRIGHT!"david says to me as he gives me a very big hug."i guess soo." I say to him as he looks at my cuts examining them."well they dont look to bad just scraped across the skin" he says to me looking in my eyes."yeah i didnt go to deep"i say looking at my cuts then back at david."niel.....why did you do it" he asks me as i knew i should have been prepared for that question. "I..i...don't know" i tell him looking at him.he loiks at me and leaves.He come back with a sniffling red eyes max.....did i make him cry."max.."i say in a whisper.he looks at me and junps on the bed beside me hugging me sobbing."niel *sob* this is all my*sob*fault*sob*.he says to me crying on my shoulder.i wrap my arms around him and smile."max this is not your fault trust me im just upset with myself...i should have took yhe pain from cain not you"i tell him hugging him.he looks at me and hugs me tighter probably hus way of saying thankyou.i smiles and lay down as he lays down with me.i choise to go to sleep as he sits there crying .i just want the pain to go away....

Im sorry this was so short and that i havent been on for a while im just really sad at the moment but im gonna be okay 😚😚😚😊😊