you betrayed me!?!?!?

(Bella pov)

I have to break up with cain today,And I still have a crush on max.I always screw up everything don't I, that's how i got depression when I was younger to.

(How Bella got depression when she was younger)

"Niel,niel wanna hang out today", I said to him at school when he was talking to one of his friends,we were 8 at the time so of course I wanted my new friends attention. "N-no not today me and my dad are going to the science fair" niel told me smiling kindly as always."ok" I said a little sad but as long as he was happy I was ok.After school I was walking home and notices niel and his dad outside,I thought they were about to leave but they were just unloading there car full of groceries. I was hurt because niel lied to me,I wanted to cry and screams because he lied to me. I realized I had depression when I wouldn't eat or sleep. I would usually hang out with my mom and cook with her,until she found out I was sad. She would often hug me and ask if I wanted to be homeschooled, i always said no,but I knew that it would take time so I waited until I didn't care anymore and just started hanging out with niel like nothing was wrong

                  (End of flashback)

(Bella pov)

"I feel horrible,but I do like max and I will keep trying to date him but I need to break up with cain first.I see Cain and walk up to him smiling nervously at him."hey what's up bell" he says to me smiling like always."i-i wanna break up" I say to him looking at him ,he looked crushed like all the life just left his eyes. "W-WHY" he days to me telling getting everyone's attention."because I don't think i like you that way" I say getting nervous because everyone is watching us including nikki,niel, and max."fine" Cain says yo me walking past the crowd who are asking him if he is okay. I sigh "today is gonna be a long day" I walk to the mess hall and get ready for breakfast.

(Third pov)

"Wow she actually fucking did it" max says with a face of curiosity. " Yeah she did but I wonder why" niel says looking up at Bella. Max looks at niel a little angry because of what happened yesterday."niel are you STILL JEALOUS" max says loudly but not loud enough to get everyone's attention." What?!? No no no no max I'm not" niel says as quick as he can so max doesn't get suspicious. "Okay niel I'm trusting you" max says grabbing niel s hand and leading them both to the mess hall."COFFEE BLACK NOW"
Max says loudly so he can get his coffee."oh hey max hey niel goodmorning,we have a very fun activity today,since you niel and Nikki are close friends it's three to a group so you guys can have fun!!"David says with finally.nikki comes around the corner and starts yelling about the group activity David is talking about "COME ON EVERYONE YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES GET IN YOUT GROUPS" Nikki yells."I'll be right back" David says to niel and max."NIKKI I'LL TELL EVERYONE IT'S OK GO EAT BREAKFAST"David tells running after nikki.

           (Niel pov)

I watch as David and nikki run off and laugh.I go up to the line and get some black coffee for me and max to share some pancakes,bacon,and eggs to all share with max."hey max" I day as I'm walking forwards him with the tray full of breakfast."wow niel your not a fat ass why did you get so much"max asks me being a little shocked."because I'm sharing with you you moron"I say as I sit down and get a fork and knife cutting into the pancake,"open wide max"I say smiling looking at max and how he seems offended."Niel I'm not a fucking five year old I can feed myself"he tells me a bit angry."just let me feed you max please" I day with puppy dog eyes, max rolls his eyes and opens his mouth as I feed him some of the pancake.I hand him some bacon and coffee so he can feed himself and I start to eat finally.I look at max and he is raring the bacon and drinking the coffee while staring at his phone."Max what are you looking at" I ask him looking at his phone as well. He looks at me and shows me his phone it has two white sweatshirts that both have half a heart on them so you need both of the sweatshirts to complete the heart."Max why are you looking at these" I say out of curiosity."no reason"he says to me clicking something in his phone before he starts to play a game on it.I laugh and wrap my arm around his tiny frame as he leans into me and it feels really nice.Its like he belongs there my arms perfectly wrap around him as he plays his game on his phone leaning onto my chest,I smile knowing we have never done this before and sit there smiling my ass off."niel you have been smiling like an idiot for five minutes you ok" max asks me looking up at me like I was stupid."Yeah I'm fine it's just you've never done this before,he looks at the position were in and snuggles more into my chest as I smiles keeping my arms around him."it's comfortable niel it really is"max says to me as I smile nodding in agreement. I feel max get a little heavier on my chest and notice he had falling asleep,"I'll let him sleep until we leave the mess hall for our activity that we have today"I say in a whisper smiling at how cute he looks,he looks so peaceful why can't he be peaceful all the time,I laugh and see that David needs us so I wake max up and we both walk over to David and so does the rest of the campers."ok everyone the person who's activity today is cain!!" I get nervous knowing how Cain and Bella broke up and keep listening to david."And his activity is!!"

Oh a cliff hanger lol 😂 sorry I have wrote in na while I had writers block but I'm back now and with better chapters comment and vote bye😙😙😙😙😙