the plan is almost working!!!

(Third pov)

Bella watches the two to make sure they both leave the mess hall completely before she starts talking to max.Bella looks at Nikki and smiles."hey Nikki can we go outside for a minute and talk"Bella says signaturing outside for them both to walk."sure"Nikki says in her smiling happy tone.nikki and Bella both walk outside to the front of the mess hall."hey Nikki I need to talk to max alone if that's okay can you go outside into the forest and walk around"Bella says smiling."weeeel I don't know there nothing really to do."nikki says curiosity surrounding her mind."There's nature"and that's all Bella had to say before Nikki ran into the forest to play.bella walks inside grinning ear to ear and looking at max.Max looks at her kinda weirdly and looks down waiting for them to call out lunch.They soon call out lunch and max yells COFFEE BLACK NOW!.Bella blushes and goes beside him in the line waiting for food but really waiting on a good time to get the plan to work.

(Second part of the plan)
           (Bella pov)

All I need to do now is wait to see niel and Cain coming and confess to max where niel can hear me.then before niel comes over to max if he does hug him tightly and make niel think max is cheating on him.Then the two won't be together any longer and I might have a chance to win max ,that idiot so called "friend"of mine will be out of the way.

                 (End of plan)

After max gets his coffee he goes to sit down with Bella following behind him .Before he goes to sit down Bella grabs his shoulder and looks him in the eyes blushing"hey max can we talk outside for a few "Bella says with puppy dog eyes which max agrees to against his own will.bella and him walk outside and see Cain and niel entering there way almost.when they both get near Bella makes her move for the plan.Max I just wanted to say I really really like you and I have liked you for a while now and I want to know if you wanna go out with me.niel stops in his tracks hearing her words and stands listening in fear.Max stays quiet in disbelief because she knows he is dating niel.How could she do that to her bestfriend. Bella begins to hear foot tracks walking her way and squeals making niel think max said yes.WEEEEEEEE!!Bella screams hugging max and jumping up and down .Max tries getting out of her grip but then niel walks in and stares in shock.Max freezes looking at niel ."niel it's not what It looks like"max says worry in his voice.Niel looks at the two"save it max"niel says teary eyed and turns around and runs ."NIEL WAIT"max screams and shoving Bella off of him.Bella stands in shock knowing he just pushed her ."SEE WHAT YOU DID"max screams at Bella making her scared"HE PROBABLY THINKS I'M CHEATING ON HIM AND HE PROBABLY HATES ME AND IYS ALK YOUR FAULT YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT".Max screams and runs out to go find niel.Bella starts to cry and screams pulling at her hair.Cries turn to sobs as screaming turns into choking on sobs.Cain soon walks in hearing his crush-i mean friend sobbing and soon goes to cradle her in his arms and soon plans to confess."He was s-supposed to like me",Bella says quietly choking on sobs.Cain soon just says it plain."Bella I have had a crush on you for two years and I wanna know if you will go out with me". Cain looks down blushing with Bella blushing as well.
"I-I"

(OHHHH a cliff hanger you'll have to come back tomorrow to see byeee!!😚)