ill stay by you....

(Max pov)

I sit there crying as niel falls asleep,its my fault he is depressed,its my fault im to weak,i love him so much and the next thing i know he is cutting himself saying he needs to protect me.I promise i will stay by his side and be there for him no matter what.I rub his back gently and kiss his forehead."niel i know you cant hear me but im not a soft bitch who is weak,im strong and will kick anyones fucking ass to keep you safe i promise"i tell him as he sleeps peacefully.I lay my head beside niels and close my eyes drifting into my sleep.

(Niel pov)

I heard everything max said.I wasnt sleeping but now i think he is.I slowly raise my head up being careful i dont wake max and put a blanket over him as i sneak away going back to the camp sitting on a log near the fire.
You cant protect him like you want niel,face that and move on.He is a strong boy with a strong heart if anyone can take up for themselves its him.you will never be able to protect him like you think you can. Me thinking all of this to myself is knowing its true.i hear a noise behind me but decide not to turn around.I feel a pair of arms wrap around me which could only be.......max."max is that you"i whisper hoping im wrong."yeah niel why did you leave"he asks me in the same whisper tone."i couldnt sleep and you were comfortable so i left"i say putting my head in my hands feeling like an idiot."its okay you know im here if you want to talk"he tells me sitting beside me hugging me.I hug back tightly as i cry my eyes out."hey hey what's wrong"he asks me rubbing my back and kissing my head.Classical max,isnt good with careing but really tries when he wants to." I-im an idiot"i say sobbing."shhh dont say that and no your not"he tells me as i soon calm down.I look up at him and then his lips.I lean in kissing him gently....

(Max pov)

My eyes widen as niel kisses me.i close my eyes and gently kiss back since this is my first kiss.i wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist gently.i melt into the kiss as he pulls me closer,but its only lips on lips and that makes me happy.We both pull away smiling and blushing. "W-was it bad" geez im acting like a girl when she sees her crush."n-n-o its was amazing"he tells me as i blush hugging hin tightly.He kisses my forehead as i smile."i love you niel"i say blushing. "I love you to max"he tells me kissing my cheeks gently.

(Niel pov)

I smile as this was our first kiss ...my first kiss.I rub his back gently ad he tightly hugs me.I look at his eyes and smiles kisses his forehead."ready to go back to the councelours cabin max"I say in a whisper tone yo make sure we both stay quiey so no one wakes up."yeah niel" he tells me.We walk to the councelours cabin holding hands and talking quietly approaching the doors.As we reach the councelours cabin we quit talking and quietly walk past gwen and david,making our way to the room i was in earlier when the......incident happened.I turned on the tv and kept the volume low
Me and max got into the comfy cot and cuddled.I rubbed his back as his eyes started to close gently and he fell asleep.I turn off the tv and close my eyes and drift into sleep myself.

The next morning.

My eyes open slowly as i see a face near mine that seems familar.I smile to myself seeimg max sleeping.He looks so peaceful and sweet."i always though max would end up with a girl ...not a nerd guy like me".I gently smile to myself knowing how lucky i am and kiss his forehead.His eyes soon flutter open and look straight into mine."goodmorning niel"he says tells me rubbing his eyes which is cute. "Goodmorning max"i tell him hugging him.He snuggles into my shirt and wraps hus arms around me.I smile and wrap my arms around him kissing his cheek gently."wanna go find nikki and get breakfast"I ask him looking at his eyes."sure niel"he tells me getting up.Me and max walk torwards the mess hall as we see nikki waving at us.Max gets his coffee as i get some bacon and pancakes.I sit infront of nikki as max sits beside me.

I wonder what our activitiy is today...

Here it is everyone!😊😊i hope you all like it😊😊😊