Bella depression!?!?!

(Bella pov)

I look at Cain smiling,but I know I have depression.I can't seem to be happy without my old bestfriend and my still crush max.I don't know why I'm dating cain I don't even like him that way.I look at Cain' s smiling face and feel guilt rising in my chest."Cain I'm gonna go talk to Nikki for a few I'll be back later"I say looking at Cain smiling."ok"he says smiling giving me a kiss on the cheek.I go up and go out of the mess hall to go find max and niel to say sorry.If I say sorry maybe they will trust me more.I go up to max and niel,seeing them holding hands while Nikki is flirting with harrison."hey max,niel I wanted to say I'm sorry"the two look at me like I'm crazy,"i really do meant it i am sorry and I hope you can forgive me"I say closing my eyes and and scared of what they will say to me."it's okay"niel says to me as he holds max to his chest hugging him,he seemed upset so I decide not to ask about him.I look at niel and she seems to be blushing at harrison as he seems to be blushing as well."don't ever come between us ever again"max says to me as I look at him and smile"deal"I smile as the two smile at me and go over and hug them both,they both wrap there arms around me."thanks guys I really am sorry for hurting your feeling niel"I say looking at niel giving him a kiss on the head,earning a pissed off glare at max."and I'm sorry for making you worry about niel and making it look like you were cheating on him"I say giving him a kiss on the head,i smile at the both of them and go over to nikki."Hey Nikki I say bringing her to look away from harrison before smiling at me"hey bella"she says happily."I see you like harrison"I whisper to Nikki as she blushes."well yeah maybe a little and I think he likes me to"Nikki says smiling and hugging harrison as he has to go talk to nurf.i look at her,she is smiling and blushing and it makes me happy knowing she has a crush on someone,now she can be happy with someone special to her that Makes my heart warm."I'm happy for you Nikki you two would be great together"Nikki smiles at me and gods to follow harrison clinging to his arm as he blushes and touches his nose to her nose.i smile at the sight and look at max and niel,they were staring at the two as well.I frown knowing I still can't have max but smile knowing my bestfriend has him,the only way to feel okay is to break up with cain and tell him I still have a crush in max.I sigh knowing I screwd myself over by lieing and being mean and just being a horrible person i really am a bad person. I run to niel and cry my eyes out in his shoulder as he tears his attention for max to me,he puts his arms around and me and rubs little circle on my back making me calm down.I feel an extra hand on my back and look down to see max rubbing little circles on my back as well.I look at his other hand and see it on niels back,I'm guessing he still thinks I'm gonna take him away from niel.I smile and close my eyes as niel sits on his knees and let's me sleep on his lap as max leans on his shoulder and sleeps as well im sorry max,niel,cain,mom,dad. I should have stayed home but maybe I can make amends and be a better person the rest of the summer,and I will make everyone happy again that I hurt!I smile once more before letting myself fall into a calming sleep.I hope everything goes okay with cain.