don't believe her!!!

(Bella pov)

Oh how it makes me mad yo see those two together ,niel that little douchebag I didn't know he was gay.I say these words in my head feeling my face becoming hot from anger.Its my day to do MY activity.Ill get max to be my boyfriend somehow I just have to make a plan,I smile angrily looking at the two max picking up niel after he trips him.I mean why would max trip niel if he didn't like him right so he can't possibly like him that much,I say out loud in a whisper tone .I look at everyone dancing and decide to come up with something that has to keep the two apart.

(Bella s plan)

I need to use my activity as an advantage and get them apart.I am going to make an announce ment on the stage and say boys with girls and run to max and get niel as far away from him as possible.So far all I need to do is that,next I need to get max alone and tell him my feelings I need to get niel to hear his answer and think he is cheating as soon as I do that niel and max will surely fight and soon break up then max will be mine.

(Third pov)

Bella soon stands up and gets on the stage and screams,ALL PARTNERS MUST SWITCH IF NOT ALREADY GIRLS WITH BOYS!!!.Max looks at niel and sees niel a bit sad.Its only one dance it won't take long niel says looking at max with a little disappointment on his eyes.niel let's go of max's waist while max let's go of niel's shoulders.they both look at eachother one more time before walking off to go find new partners .niel goes to dance with Nikki and before you know it Bella runs to max and grabs his shoulders forcing him to dance.niel looks back and a pain in his chest soon starts seeing his bestfriend and his boyfriend dance together ,niel takes a deep breathe knowing Bella won't hurt him and starts to be happy knowing those two are dancing together because they are trustworthy to him.Max looks at niel and notices he is dancing with Nikki he ok with it because he knows those two are just friends and Nikki likes harrison.Max looks at Bella getting pissed because of her announcement, if it wasnt for her he would be able to still dance with niel right now. Bella looks at max blushing like crazy max notices and soon gets the picture Bella likes him.The song that gwen plays on her phone ends and a new one starts.
                    Press play
Niel looks down at Nikki and she is s smiling ,w-what are you smiling about Nikki niel asks stuttering.nikki looks at niel,because I know you danced with max and you wanna go back,Nikki let's go of niel shoulders.go to him niel and ask him if he wants to dance again Nikki says fangirling.Niel looks at Nikki and smiles "thankyou nikki.Niel runs over to max and looks at him ."um m-max "Max looks over at niel "Yeah what is it"Niel holds out his hand and blushes looking down,"w-will you dance with me"niel waits a few more seconds before feeling a hand in his he looks up and sees max smiling with his hand hand in his.Niel pulls max forwards him pulling him away from Bella and spinning him around smiling.max looks at niel as niel looks at max."I love this song" niel says pullout to max.max looks up at niel and smiles"yeah me to"max and niel slow dance until the song is over and then stop dancing and hold hands
             (Press pause or keep the song playing your choice)

Bella stares at the two and gets angry and sad at the same time she runs to her tent and cries "I'll split those two up and I know just the person to help me"bella says sniffling.bella gets out her phone and calls her bestfriend Cain. "Hey Cain I was wondering something"Bella says sweetly on the phone. "Yeah what is it "Cain says sweetly as well."can you get your parents to let you come to camp cambell I need your help with something that I think is going to take a while let's just say I need to get this couple to split up"It goes silent over the phone until Cain says"I'll help you don't worry I'll pack up and be there tomorrow.Bella hangs up and take a a nap on her cot.

Max and niel walk around camp holding hands and talking to eachother.niel looks at max and notices he is shivering ,it is cold after all."your cold even with a sweatshirt on"niel teases .Max looks at niel blushing and angrily "well I'm sorry I get cold easily I don't even know how your not cold"Its cold out here and you have a t-shirt on not cold at all while I'm freezing my ass off"max says annoyed and confused. Niel looks at max and smiles,niel pulls max closer to him and wraps his arms around max trying to keep max warm so he won't freeze."better"niel says smiling looking down at max and noticing how max has a red nose from the cold.Max looks up at niel and blushes looking back down"yeah thanks"max says sarcastically but also thankful.Niel looks down at max and kisses his nose "your nose is red max are you that cold"max blushes madly noticing niel kissed him on the nose and looks at him."yeah it's that cold what the hell how is it not cold for you!!"Max says angrily.Niel smiles and turns around taking them both back to camp to get warmed up.Niel notices how max is blushing removing his arm from around him and holding his  hand blushing to."D-did you have fun dancing today I know I did"niel looks down at max smiling at him."yeah it was good except that Bella took my dance and I couldn't dance with you other than that yeah it was fun"max said annoyed.niel looked down at max  smiling."Max Bella is really nice I swear I know once you two get to know eachother you two will be great friends"niel says calmly.Max looks at niel and sighs looking ahead and seeing camp.

(The next day oohhhhh this should get good)

The next day the bus went by and dropped off a new kid.CAIN!!Bella screamed seeing her bestfriend arrive at the camp.BELLA!!Cain screamed back both of them hugging eachother smiling.David walks up to Cain and holds out his hand to shake"well you must be Cain,I am David and welcome to camp cambell!!David says happily."thanks happy to be here"Cain says smiling back at David.Bella grabs Cain and leads him in about to tell him everything he needs to know for the plan."ok for the plan I need you to get closer with niel and take him away from max for a good hour do I can confess"Bella says smiling and blushing."Ok but how do I do that niel doesn't even know me"Cain asks curiously wondering if Bella really thought this plan through or not."simple I'll all up there with you introduce you two and ask him if he can walk with you for an hour and talk then I can tell max my feelings"Bella smiles evily at Cain who is just watching her and laughing."Ok we better go now because it's breakfast and it would be a great time to make them split up for a while"Cain points out to the tent and walks off with Bella behind her.Bella and Cain both walk to the mess hall letting Bella infront of him so she can show him max and niel.Bella goes and  leads Cain to max and niel ,"hey guys"Bella says smiling at the two and goes to sit beside Nikki scooting over so Cain can sit with them."this is my bestfriend Cain he came to camp today"Bella said smiling and blushing.Max looked at niel and he looked sad probably because he said that boy Cain was her bestfriend and not him.Niel looked at max and smiled sadly with a dull look in his eyes like he was about to cry.Max got angry and hugged niel tightly hoping that would help him not cry,niel wrapped his arms around max and sniffed,"I'm okay max it's just-"niel paused hoping max knew."you thought you we're her bestfriend"max finished for him,niel nodding telling him he was right.Bella and Cain took action right there,So boys,Bella started getting there attention.Niel how about you and Cain go for a walk and get to know eachother,I'll sit here and keep Nikki and max company.Niel     looked at max then back at Bella,"um okay".niel got off of the bench they were sitting on and hugged max once before going out of the door with Cain following him.

(Oh cliff hanger don't worry I'll update tomorrow I just don't want this chapter to be to long 😂😂 see you then🖑)