Three

Natalia's POV

It wasn't long before she became one of my best friends. I just felt so bold with her. I felt important. Our energies bounced and intertwined creating literal magic. It resembled the way I felt about Harry and that made me sick and confused.

How could I feel these feelings anyway? I had a boyfriend and she had a girlfriend. Everything about it was wrong, so wrong that it was right. I thought about how hurt H would be, or hurting Claire. They were both so innocent and didn't deserve to be drug into this mess, my mess.

The more I stayed away from her, from these feelings, the more weak I felt when I saw her again. I thought often about her head in my pants as a cloud of shame emerged.

I wanted to tell my sister or my best friend but would they understand something even I didn't? My family and friends were strict Catholics, I was Catholic. This wasn't right? Right? I was raised with this image of right and wrong. Though I, personally, don't judge people based on whom they love. Everyone deserves to feel love, to be loved, to be in love. I just wish my parents, siblings, and Nona all thought the same way.

My phone vibrated on my nightstand. My room was darkened from the dark curtains I'd hung last week.

"Hello?" I answered, my voice weak.

"Naty?" My manager was on the other end and I truly didn't care that no one wanted to buy my songs anymore. I was over everything but couldn't go back to L.A just yet.

"Yeah, hi I'm here," I tried to pep myself up but the shadows on my shoulders were keeping me down.

"When can you get to a studio? I'm having an emergency and need your vocals like asap," she sounded stressed out, even more so than I was.

"Probably an hour or so, why my vocals? I don't even sing?" I chuckled. I knew how to sing but I did not want the drama of singing on a song that wasn't going to be sung over.

"My vocalist bailed on this track and I just need someone to cover it so we can get it sent back to L.A tonight," she paused and muttered directions to the people around her. "It's busy here, I will send my location. Get here as soon as you can," with that she was gone.

I stared at my phone and it was the third day I had stayed in bed until noon. I flopped my duvet to the other side of the bed and dragged myself out of it. My toothpaste was refreshing but as I stared in the mirror in front of me, I didn't see my self.

Lovers Spit was on repeat as I pulled my hair out reminiscing. I remember sitting at the foot of her bed as she'd laugh trying to teach me how to roll a blunt.

"I can't believe you don't know how to do this," she laughed laying her head next to me. She had the blunt between her lips with her hand blocking the flames of the lighter.

"I wasn't really into it," I felt no shame in not going through a high phases. She took a puff, blowing oh's into my face.

Her phone would vibrate from the nightstand and we would ignore it. Just like when Harry would try to reach me. The thought always creeped back into my head. The guilt, everything felt overwhelming. No one deserved this. She was happy with Claire, I was happy with Harry. Why was this happening?

I breathed in the smoke as I watched her smoke. Her hair was scattered around her head and her eyes slowly texturized below me. Her shirt was slightly lifted from her position, showing the bottom of her stomach. He jeans were low rise and fell pretty low.

I remember thinking in that moment I should take charge. I should fuck her right there, but I didn't. I instead told her the story of how a girl I went to school with came out. It was the first time anyone I knew had done it.