Meeting Varsha

Then in fraction of second she stood infront of me and I was shocked and realised what I am seeing is not a girl probably a spirit or a ghost

Then in fraction of second she stood infront of me and I was shocked and realised what I am seeing is not a girl probably a spirit or a ghost. I started to panic and before I say anything I heard a voice calling my name, Cabir. I turned to look at him. Cabir said "What you are doing here and whom you are talking to? " I turned to look at the girl but saw that she is not there. He came and asked me "Anything wrong?" I said to him "No, just came out for fresh air". He said, "Okay, come let's go inside". I turned around to see once again but still no one is there, so I said okay and we went inside. I tried to sleep after that but I couldn't sleep. I tossed around the bed thinking about her and finally at some point I drifted to sleep. 

The next morning I woke up late with confusion thinking about last night. I can't tell anyone about her without knowing about her myself. I decided to be sure before making any move with that I got up and went down to have break fast. When I went down I saw Cabir running behind Mukti, when she saw me Mukti came and hid behind to save herself from Cabir. Cabir was shouting on Mukti for stealing his breakfast. I scolded both of them and said "guys, we are not kids why you are behaving like kids". Then Mukti started telling that "no manik, it's not me, its cabin who started all this" with that again they started shouting on each other. Dhruv and Alya ignored it and started having their breakfast, Manik got irritated with Cabir and Mukti and shouted on them to stop it. They silently went from there and started having breakfast by glaring each other. 

After breakfast, we went for treck and came back for some rest before lunch. While sleeping I came across the thoughts of that girl whom I saw last night and wishing she would talk to me at some point of time again. There should be a reason since I am the only person who heard her voice, seen her and spoken to her. I wish to know more about what she meant by needing help, if only I could talk to her then I can come to a decision about her.

After lunch we practiced for some time and started partying in swimming pool. After dinner we all are sitting on a couch in the hall watching TV. We are watching news in which they are showing about some people giving drugs forcefully to some college students and endangering lives. The police are trying to catch who is behind this but they are clueless as there are more cases coming to light lately and the effected persons have no idea who drugged them as they are doing this without effected person's knowledge. So police are explaining people to be conscious around strangers and asking not to accept any drink from anyone without knowing about them and to be careful.

We all are listening the news interestingly but suddenly there is a strong breeze and every object in the room started shaking. I heard her voice again "I want help!" I am about to get up and find her but the breeze suddenly stopped and no signs of her after that. After that we watched some movie but I didn't pay any attention to it, thinking about her what caused her to react in such a violent way. I want to know what's wrong but there are no signs of her for rest of day and reluctantly I went to bed hoping she will appear somehow like yesterday. I fell asleep thinking about her.

Next day I woke up in disappointment as I didn't hear anything from her last night. I quickly went down and sat in a chair sipping coffee there is a newspaper on the floor near the chair. I wondered how it fell there then remembered last night breeze. I took it and about to keep it in its place when something caught my eye. I was shocked after reading that. There in the middle of the page is the news that:"Two teenagers missing from the local club and a drug activity has been found" The detailed news is that two missing students along with their friends went to a club in outskirts of Mumbai, after dancing the two students are missing from that place and no one had any idea where they went.

Meanwhile my friends all started gathering in the hall and I kept that paper away and started conversation. I thought about her all the while thinking what help she needed. Was she the one who went missing? Does she want me to help the other person? Is the other person still alive? Many questions rose in my mind and I want answers to them. I want to speak with her. I want to know what happened. I don't know how much I have to share this with my friends so for now I remained silent but soon enough if I am going to help her I need to tell them about her. I hope they won't think I am crazy. Before that I have to find her and have to know about her. There is nothing I can do now except wait for her. So I spent the rest of the day without worrying about her as much as possible and by end of that day we were able to complete one song.

After that we had our dinner and went to sleep. Then in the middle of the night I heard her voice so I woke up and opened the balcony door where I found her last time and there she is looking at me. I don't know what to say so I stood there thinking whether she will speak. Then she said, "I know this sounds like crazy but I want your help. No one has recognized me that I was here except you. Only you heard me and only u saw me when I passed by you. That's why I need your help." I took a deep breath and asked her, "I understand that but what help you need from me? How did you come here? What happened to you? Who are you?"

She looked into my eyes and said, "I am Varsha.