Chapter 11

She looked at me and said, "I didn't tell you about Preethi because she is not behind all this. She is just a small key they used in all this. I don't want you to waste your time on her so I took charge of her and asked you to find about remaining persons. Well about Rajesh, I know him because when I met Preethi for second time she got suspicious and asked me why I was questioning her. I can't give her some stupid answer if I did she will get suspicious and there is a danger of them following you and causing harm to you. So I told her that Varsha gave me some photos and asked me to keep those. There is that possibility you know as she is my best friend and preethi knows that. So I showed her those club clippings. She took those and called somebody and asked me to come with her. She took me to Dhruv and he talked with Rajesh on phone. Rajesh then questioned me. I didn't tell them your names I just said two guys who found evidences. I didn't tell you he is the main in all this because I myself was not sure about it. If he has main role in this I need perfect proofs to prove that, so I thought to find out. I even don't know his name when I met because he didn't say it saying it is unnecessary. The saddest and funniest thing is that Dhruv too doesn't know it was you who were working against them and I don't know the fact that he is your friend. I guess it's a shock for all of us when I learnt about who he was well my reaction was the same as yours. I heard him utter your names casually on phone; I think he called you when I was with him that's how I got to know about you and him. Well it's not in my plan about you both being friends but what I felt was I have to deal this even more careful now. Had he known it was you and Cabir, this entire thing will be different and it could lead to anything and everything will be destroyed. So I convinced them all that if I was with you I will be able to collect those evidences for them. That's the reason they didn't follow you because they know everything about you through me. When we found all those evidences they asked me to give them all then but I told them if I gave them then you will get doubt and there is a chance of producing evidences again. I told them let you continue your search about them and I will keep those evidences with me. They agreed and Dhruv used to call me to know about your search. He helped them to take varsha and her cousin to farmhouse and held them captive when they asked him, he didn't involve in any drugs taking but still what he did was wrong. So he got his punishment too. Apart from that they don't know that you found their new place and fixed cameras there. I didn't tell them that. Preethi know that I kept phone tracking software on her mobile. It's their plan to let you track her calls and know about their meeting place so that you will go there and they can capture you. Actually I suggested a meeting so that I can catch them all at once. They assumed you found Rajesh through Preethi's call and he is not surprised at all. I informed my uncle everything that's going on. He took special permission from his superior officer to trap phone calls and all. So it's not that difficult when he showed them evidences you got. I gave him one copy which he showed to his superiors and asked their permission to go on with my plan promising them everything will be alright, then he took care of everything we required. We all have safety with us without you knowing about that. Everything is planned to arrest them and all we have to do is get there. I told Dhruv to call Cabir today before, because there is a chance you could fail that's why I did this in this way. So Cabir was caught by Dhruv that's how Cabir know about Dhruv in this, then they called you and rest you know all. They already know that I will join them so they are so sure they will get away with this. What they don't know is this is my trap to catch them all. I didn't tell you this before because when I have to face you as one of them you have to be shocked and that's the exact reaction you both gave them. So they felt successful and believed me completely even more then. The first step in my plan was completed with that."

"After they locked you in that room I informed my uncle to start and he was already there and he is ready to take action. We all are sitting in another room; then suddenly air flowed strong and that's the opportunity I have been waiting for. Varsha helped me there. I switched off power for that room pretending I am closing doors and windows because of the breeze flowing in and thrown chili powder you gave me, on their faces and came out of the room locked it. My uncle came with his forces and I told them where you are and well after that they took them. They don't know I was the one who called police even when police took them out because of chili powder. That's it and rest is safe as you know," she smiled at me and went into kitchen. I followed her.