I Love her

Day 8:

Today is big day. We will catch those culprits who killed Varsha. We stayed low the whole morning. We decided to submit evidences to police before we go there. So that it will be safe for three of us. Cabir and I went to farmhouse to make sure everything is okay. From there we went to the spot I took all of them for sightseeing and observed their every move through binoculars. Two cars came and went by and later a car came and took Varsha's cousin in that blindfolding him again. Later no car passed by. That means everybody vacated that place and went to the spot they planned before. We returned to farmhouse and after having lunch both Cabir and I returned to my home. We packed all the evidences in a bag and I kept some fake too just in case. Our plan is to go there at 7:30 since their meeting is at 7 'o clock. I asked cabir to go there first and inform us everything. Nandini and I will be going to police. After submitting the records to them with their help we go over there and planned of arresting all those culprits. Everything is ready we are about to start. I took Nandini aside and gave her chili powder and said, "I don't know what will happen once we go there but I want you to keep this for your safety. In case something happened to us both at least you can escape from there. Promise me you will escape in such a case."

She looked sad and said, "Don't speak like that. Nothing will happen to you. No matter what happens I will be with you." I kissed her on forehead and said, "I know that's why I am asking you to escape in such a case. Promise me Nandu!" I insisted her so she promised me at last. I told my mom that Nandini is going to her uncle's house as he called and we are going to farmhouse and we will be staying there. I hugged her I don't know why but I felt like hugging her once may be to draw strength from her with that we started from my home. As planned Cabir went ahead and we started for that area police station before that I told Nandini that we will be having transmitters in our watches and if something happens to Cabir or me track us both with those after she made her escape. I can't do this to her, at the same time I can't leave her alone. There is a possibility of someone calling her that we are caught and ask her to come over there and using her they can trap us. In either way it is dangerous, so I decided it's the best way. With that we took off. I searched for Varsha's cousin using transmitter I placed under his shirt collar. He is with them. So I can now only pray to God that nothing should go wrong either to Cabir or Nandu or me. I want to punish them for doing that to Varsha and many others whom we don't know.

We are on our way to police station I got a call through transmitter and I took it. There is a voice coming from it. It's the person's voice who beat Varsha's cousin. He said, "Oh do you think you caught us! Oh such a bad luck because now you can't go to police station since your friend is with us. Do you wish to lose your friend's life too like Varsha? Oh! Let me guess. No right? Come now and give us those recordings else you will lose your friend. You have thirty min before we decide to kill your friend. Got that?" and with that he disconnected the call. I looked stunned. How he got caught? How did they know about us? We are careful enough to not allow anybody to follow us. Did they see us at that old building we went there to place cameras? Or did they observe the transmitter I placed on Varsha's cousin? I don't have much time I have to act fast else Cabir's life will be in danger. I can't lose him. I got an idea. I took off my transmitter and turned it off.

Then I turned to Nandini and said, "Nandu you go to police station and submit these to them. Don't think about us. Go Nandu! I told you before that I won't let you happen anything. Go now! And give these to them." I gave her original ones and I kept fake ones with me. She looked at me and said, "No! I can't do this. No please let me come with you!" I said, "No, you have to go now and don't think about me. At least you can escape. You promised me remember? Go now! I have to go and save Cabir if that's possible and if it is not too late like Varsha." I hugged her tightly and there are tears in her eyes. I can't look at her, so I sent her away. With that I started for Cabir praying God I shouldn't be late and he has to be safe. I reached there as fast as I can and entered that place which looks like some old estate. I entered carefully wishing I can see Cabir somewhere. I heard that voice again. It spoke, "Oh! At last you came. Now enter through the doorway you see before you and don't try to do anything with your smartness." I entered through it and found, that guy Rajesh standing there with other persons I saw in those recordings. He saw the bag in my hands and said, "Give me those!" I asked him, "Where is Cabir?"