Day 7

Day 7:

Nandini said she found something about Preethi calling someone and asking to meet them. I hear that recording and the guy's voice. I heard it before but I can't say exactly whose it is since it is muffled. But from their words they are meeting tomorrow place is not confirmed. They will call her later about that place. We stayed today at our home and we are checking cameras we placed at their place. A guy came inside and went to Varsha's cousin room. That guy beat him again and asked about videos. He said nothing. Strong breeze flowed there; there is air sound. It hit that guy hardly I zoomed in and saw his face. I checked my phone. He is the guy I found in that photograph. That's it this is what we are waiting for. This fellow is responsible for all this. But who is that other guy and girl? Are they both part of this? I have to know. He got a call and took that call. He said some Raghu garage in the area and to meet him there. He gave instructions to those guys to shift Varsha's cousin tomorrow to the same place he said before and left that place. We found nothing other than that. We tracked preethi's mobile there is a call she dialed and we heard the recording. We heard the same place again on that recording. I listened to it second time and I heard previous recording. That's it both voices are same. The call he got was from Preethi. Strong breeze flowed into room. Yes I understood I am right. She is part of this. I immediately checked a clipping of girl dressed in black the previous one Varsha recorded. I saw something on her hand glittering and zoomed in. I verified the photo I took from that building last night. It's there on that girl's hand too. Nandini said, "Preethi! Yes that's the ring I saw on her hand several times. She used to change frequently but it's hers." She showed me a picture of Preethi in which she is having the same ring on her finger. I heard her, Varsha said, "Yes". We found two persons in that photograph but we have to find third person. I told Cabir to check the number Preethi called and find details about it. He came back and confirmed our doubts. Both are same. His name is Rajesh and Preethi is his cousin but we don't know who the third person is. So we have to find who he is tomorrow at that place. We got everything we need to prove against them. Recordings from laptop, these phone calls and recordings we took now. I copied them into CD. Everything is ready and remaining is we have to capture them. We shouldn't fail this time again making Varsha's efforts useless. We have to be careful and as much as possible I should keep Nandini safe in all these. I was unable to protect Varsha but I have to protect Nandini. With that we made our plans and ready for tomorrow. I prayed god not to fail us again this time like Varsha, to give us strength for doing this, to help us to capture them. With that I slept locking all my insecurities.