Day 6

Day 6:

Next morning after having breakfast Cabir, Nandini and I went to my room. I turned to Nandini and said, "You can call your parents from my mom's mobile and say that you are safe. Don't go anywhere from here. Stay inside and my mom will be going to office but she will return afternoon. So you won't be alone. I asked her to keep you company and she won't ask you any questions I took care of that, so don't worry. Don't open the door without seeing in intercom video. We will come from backside like yesterday. And be careful while answering calls. Let them to voice mail. Okay?"

She nodded and asked, "Are you going to their place?"

I said, "Yes and I will return but Cabir will be in farmhouse so our friends won't get any doubt. Later in the evening he will return. We both are going to work in separate ways and we will discuss everything once he returned. Take this and keep with you. I will be able to track you and you can contact me with this if anything is wrong. It's just a safety. Don't worry Cabir and I are also carrying these so we all three can know everything that's going on."

I gave her a tracking transmitter and we carefully came out from backside. Nandini told her parents that she is helping Varsha in some voluntary campaign being conducted by some organization outside city. It's my responsibility to see her safety so I don't want to risk her in case like Varsha. Cabir asked his cousin to collect his car from the club and take it to their house. So we went there and started to farmhouse. We went in and saw that all are in the hall. I proposed exploring surroundings. With that I took binoculars and I sent Cabir in their direction with a fisherman in disguise of looking for some fish in the nearby lake. We went to the south of their area within 5kms distance to a small hill slope so that I can observe them carefully. I zoomed in and found an old building with two persons sitting out and a boy stood in front of them holding a container. I changed track and saw through a window. It is slightly open but I saw a person sitting there bleeding tied to a chair. I carefully zoomed but I am unable to look at his face. I focused on outer guys. I recognized them; they are the ones in the recordings. So we found them. But I have to be careful. I paid attention to my friends they are taking photos, I joined them acting normal. I gave Cabir their directions through the transmitter we fixed on our watches. I focused my binoculars in his direction and saw that he is moving in their direction. I told him what to do so I shifted my focus but observing him carefully. After that we returned to farmhouse. Cabir is already there with some fishes. I winked at him and he winked at me signaling everything is under control. I left him there and started to my home. I informed Nandini on my way to there that I will be coming from backside. My mom is already there when I entered. I ate lunch and went to my room to check the photos of them again carefully. I was right they are the same. Immediately I got an idea and now I am waiting for Cabir so that we can implement the plan. I informed Nandini what we found. He came and we are seated in my room. I looked at Cabir.

He said, "That boy whom you saw supplies tea and sometimes food too for them. What he said is they came there a ten days or so before. The two guys you saw will be guarding the building always. There are two fellows at back entrance too. But I didn't get any view of person you told me. We have to go there and see ourselves. I found that they will have their dinner at 9 and tea at evening 6 and night at 11'o clock so that they can guard the persons inside. Well now what is the plan?"

I said, "Okay when they take their 11'o clock tea we will give them sleeping tablet light dose. They won't drift off immediately but it will give us at least 30-40 min to carry the idea I have in my mind. After that we will go in and see who that person is. My guess is that he is Varsha's cousin. Because they can't kill him as they want evidences. I think they went to that place again for proofs after we exited it."

Nandini asked me, "You are going to their place during midnight?" I nodded. She said, "There is a risk of others seeing you. What if someone comes in the middle of the night while you are there?" I took her hand and said, "We won't be going like this. We will go there in disguise like carrying food or something. We will have transmitters with us. We have to find whether he is Varsha's cousin or not. If so then we have to act fast and remove him from there. We have to go there in any way to know who is behind all this."

Her eyes are pleading to be safe and careful. I squeezed her hand and she nodded her head. I asked her to track Preethi's mobile. She already did that. We found that there are some calls to some unknown numbers. We noted them. We found that they are not those guys but there is a chance of somebody taking them and passed the numbers to those guys. So I wanted to make sure about that. So I said Nandini to look on. We went out and made our arrangements for evening. We told Nandu and we returned to farmhouse.

11'o clock:

We dressed as some Sikhs with moustache and all. We took care of tea and we started to their place. We reached there at 10:45 and took out our binoculars and observed them. They are talking and after ten min boy came and gave tea to them. After 30 min or so they started to drift off. We checked every entrance carefully all are sleeping. We carefully went through the front door and entered inside. I checked the room I observed before. I found keys to it with them. I opened the door and there he is Varsha's cousin. They beat him too bad. I fixed a transmitter to him and a pen camera hidden carefully with that I locked it and came out. Cabir waiting for me and he placed some cameras in the house secretly, the building looks like new from inside but appears old from outside. After placing cameras at all other entrances, we searched for some evidences but nothing is there. I saw a photograph with three persons a girl and two boys. One boy's face and girl's face is not clear. Their faces destroyed but middle person's face is clear. I took a shot of the photo and we made our way out before they woke up. We came to a small road where we kept our rented vehicle a lorry and started to my house. So far this is good but I have to know who is behind this. I dropped it at his owner's place handled him keys. We changed ourselves and dropped Cabir at his place and I went to my own. Nandini is waiting for me; I know that she will wait. I told her everything that happened today and she looked worried. I told her that nothing will happen, suddenly she hugged me tightly. I kissed her temple to make her relax once I found she is bit relaxed we moved out of hug and she looked down being shy. I kissed her forehead and bid bye to her and moved to my room.