Getting closer

Day 2:

Next morning before we go down to meet our friends I called Nandini and informed her that we will be coming shortly and will pick her like yesterday at the same place. After breakfast we said them that we are going for some office work and left from there. I called Nandini and we went to our secret place and I said about the addresses we found and that we are going to check those places. She got the number of Varsha's cousin but it's of no use as it is switched off. We have to try another route to know about him. So we called his home and found that he was not there. He told his parents that he is going on an excursion with his friends and will not be available as it is remote area. So may be Nandini is right, he might have helped Varsha. The question is where he is and what happened to him. We asked Nandini to show us the place she collected Varsha's phone. It is neither of the addresses we have with us. It is totally different. I wonder how Varsha sent the guy here without being noticed. After that we sent Nandini away and told her we don't want to risk her life and we will inform everything after we returned. In the meanwhile I asked her to find something about Varsha's cousin. She agreed and we went in search of first address we got. We looked around to see if anybody following us. We went in but it was locked and it is some quarters in a deserted area with no houses around. We went backside but we found nothing. So we returned to farmhouse and did music for the rest of the day. Today we arable to complete our second song, now only one song is left to make after that we need to go back to Mumbai. We informed Nandini about our search. She got little disappointed and said let's try bit harder.

Day 3:

Next day as usual we said our reasons and met Nandini. While checking Varsha's phone we saw her call log. We found that there is a call from her another friend the day Varsha called Nandini to pick her phone. I asked Nandini who she is; she said that girl is their classmate and a mutual friend but not close. So there has to be reason she called Varsha before Nandini receive call from Varsha. I asked Nandini to call her and ask what the reason is as decently as possible. We wanted to check second address. So we went there it is somewhat close to first addressing a little bit farther. It's locked too. We are unable to find anything there. We are about to go but there is a strong breeze. I decided that there is a connection to this place and I have to find that. But before we can go in there we saw somebody coming so we escaped from there as quietly as possible without being noticed. We returned to farmhouse and we went to bed just like yesterday with thinking what we have to do. Nandini and I exchanged good night messages.

Day 4:

I am getting angry that we are unable to find anything. I remembered Varsha's words "the more delay the more risk for their lives." I have to do something fast. That day we asked Nandini to bring the girl who called them to barista along with some other friends and ask her about Varsha. We took adjoining table so we could hear them but looking uninterested. Nandini came with her and others. She talked casually and later mentioned about Varsha's call to her that Varsha told her that the girl called her too. She responded jovially. We thought it is of no such luck. We left with that, after fifteen min Nandini came and said the same. I asked Nandini to be in contact with her and if possible check her phone to which she agreed. Then we went to the second address again to find some clue. There is a person there. We disguised ourselves as someone else and asked about the house whether we can take that place for two days. He said okay and we asked about previous persons who lived there whether it is tidy or we have to clean, that way we will be unsuspicious. He said two persons a guy and a girl lived there for a week and after that they were not seen by him and may be their belongings can be there. I said him its okay. We will leave in two days so no problem and leave them aside. I wanted to make sure it is Varsha and her cousin but I don't want to give him any doubt. So we took the key and went inside. We said we will come tomorrow but just that we will check the place. We found that inside it is clean and everything is left as it is. When I entered a room strong breeze flowed in. I thought of checking it but the guy is behind us. So I have no choice but to check it later. We came out and went to farmhouse early than usual. We found that others went outside. So we sat there and thinking what we have to do. We went to our room and checked dairy and phone for some clues. I found that there is connection between the photos we found in the phone and the first address we saw in the dairy. But still there is something missing here. I want to know how she got there. What did she find that they murdered her? I have to talk to Varsha and know everything. But I didn't talk with her since meeting Nandini. I have to wait.