Chapter 3

"Bella, is that you?" My friend; Amber asked me as she sat on the chair beside me.

After I found out my half nudes were leaked, I tried my best to stay away from the public eye at least, for today so I wore a hoodie. What I felt was beyond humiliation.

I obviously have a stalker because I don't have any pictures like that on my phone. I'm not stupid. I know my phone can be hacked.

The pictures were of me dressing up in my bedroom. They weren't that detailed but it was still my privacy.

Whoever did this wants me at the bottom of the food chain and I'll get my revenge as soon as I find out who it is.

"Yes" I replied her "Keep your voice down. I'm trying to hide"

"I saw what was posted on the blog"

I rolled my eyes "Of course, you did"

"I am so sorry"

Leslie entered the classroom.

Oh no.

I bent my head down, trying not to be seen by her.

She scanned the room as if looking for someone. She smirked when her eyes landed on me.

The clacking of her high heels sounded across the room as she walked over to my table.

"Well well well" she sang.

"Fuck off" I murmured.

"Leave her alone" Amber defended me.

"You can't be serious" Leslie said referring to Amber "You're pretending to be on her side?"

Pretending? What does she mean by pretending? Amber is my friend. Of course, she'll be on my side.

"Bella, I'll give you a clue because I'm just so generous" Leslie said "Have you ever considered the possibility that the person who took the pictures knows you very well? Who else knows your house apart from your friends?"

"You" I replied.

Leslie was my only enemy. I had no doubt she had something to do with it.

"Me? Please. I have better things to do than risk my life by going out at night to take pictures of a naked person. If I want to drag you down, I will with my bare hands, not go behind you. I'm not a fucking coward"

She did have a point.

If she didn't do it then who did?

"Think about it Bella"

Those were her last words before she left my sight.

"She's just saying all that to cover herself up" Amber said "She's the one who leaked the nudes. I'm sure of it. When we have proof, she'll pay"

Was Leslie lying though?

The only people who knew my house were close friends from the cheer leading team, my fellow populars.

What if someone in my circle is trying to bring me down and take my position as queen?

I won't let that happen.

The teacher soon came inside the classroom. He stood on the podium to address us.

"Okay... listen up" Mr. Kingston, our English teacher said as he claspedhis hands together.

What devious work does he have for us this time?

"I've noticed that too many of you are comfortable with a particular set of people. Every student has their clique; the popular ones.... " his eyes rested on me.