Chapter 32

"Hey Sharon. Hey Abby" I greeted them as I entered their house.

Sharon was teaching Abby something on the floor.

"Hey Bella" Sharon smiled.

"Hi Bella" Abby frowned.

I pouted.

"Aww. What did you do to her?" I questioned Sharon.

Sharon laughed  "Apparently, she hates math"

"My mum's mean for doing this to me" Abby complained. She looked like she wanted to cry

"Don't worry Abby. I'll take you to a world where math doesn't exist" I promised her.

Her face lit up instantly.

"Really?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Yay! This is why I like Bella"

Sharon gave me a thumbs up and mouthed a 'thank you' to me.

"You came to see Drew, right?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah"

"Alright"

I tried to steady my breathing as I got to Drew's door. I counted from one to ten repeatedly in order to calm myself down. I really want to talk to him without losing my temper.

"You can do this" I whispered to myself.

I opened the door and entered the room.

"Hey "

To my surprise, Drew wasn't alone. He was with.... Leslie.

Instead of getting angry, I calmly asked.

"What is going on here?"

Deep down, I wanted to throw hands but violence isn't always the answer.

I took deep breaths. What the fuck is Leslie doing in my boyfriend's room?!

"I think I should go" Leslie said, standing up from the bed.

It looked like they were solving math or something. On the bed, there was a calculator, a calendar, pens and sheets of paper on the bed

"No stay. I want to talk to you too"

She gulped.

Drew just sat at the edge of the bed and stared at the floor. His eyes were red and tired like he didn't have enough sleep last night.

"Can you explain why Leslie is in your room? " I asked Drew as calmly as I could even though I wanted to beat the shit out of both of them.

"We're calculating, see" he gestured to the things on the bed

"I see"

"Bella, I'll say it again; we aren't doing anything wrong" Leslie said.

I sighed.

This whole stuff was just stupid. It isn't worth us fighting over.

"I'm sorry for not believing you guys" I said.

"We forgive you" Leslie grinned widely.

"But! I'm not cool with you guys hanging out a lot especially without telling me"

"You should have just said so. It would have saved us a lot of drama" she rolled her eyes.

"So, we're cool now?"

"Sure babe"

I opened my arms for a make up hug. She walked up to me and embraced me tightly.

"Go make up with lover boy" she whispered in my ear "It looks like he didn't sleep"