Chapter 33

"Make your pick"

Maria laid five dresses for me on my bed to choose. My mom ordered them yesterday.

"Can't I have all of them?" I smiled widely.

"No" She giggled "You have to choose one"

"This is so hard"

They're all so pretty. I couldn't choose just any of them. Why can't I have them all?

I have only a few minutes to decide because I have to get ready for school.

"Uh...I choose the pink one"

"Great choice. It will look lovely on you"

"Duh? What doesn't? I look perfect in everything"

She put the pink one in a black dress bag and gave the rest to the maids to keep.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in"

The butler came in "You sent for me, ma'am" he stated.

"Yes. Deliver this to my boyfriend's house"

"Yes ma'am"

I handed him the suit and gave him Drew's address.

When the maids were done cleaning, I started getting ready for school.

In the middle of curling my hair, I received a text from Drew.

Babe❤️ : Thank you love. It's really nice. I'll see you in school xx

Me:😘😘

I told him about the event yesterday. He eventually agreed with a little hesitation so I ordered an Armani suit for him.

Damien's parents have one of the most powerful companies in the world. No doubt, lots of executives will be at the party. I don't want Drew to be under dressed or for him to feel insecure.

In an hour, I was finally ready. I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the house where Pablo was waiting for me.

I got in the backseat of the car and plugged in my earphones as he drove.

Bestie❤️: Good morning sunshine 🌞

Me: What do you want, Leslie?

Bestie❤️: I can't believe how low you think of me. I can't say hi to my best friend?

Me: You want to know what happened yesterday, don't you?

Bestie❤️: maybe 😁

Me: Nope

Bestie❤️ : Pleaseeeee

Me: Nope 💃

Me: Are you in school?

Bestie❤️ : Yeah. I kept a seat for you. We have first period together

Me: Thanks. I'll see you in a few

Ten minutes later, we had arrived at school. I walked through the hallway while  humming to my music and waving to people till someone stood in my way.

It was the least person I expected to see; Eric.

I totally forgot about this guy. I haven't seen him since what happened that Saturday.

"You're still alive?" I raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out what he could possibly want now.

"Obviously"