A Rich Romance (Bluster x Fem!Ape!Reader)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS FANFICTION IS A JOKE. PLEASE TAKE THIS LIGHTLY. Unless, you don't want to take this fanfiction lightly. ;) Treat 'yo self.

It was your birthday, but also a work day at Bluster's Barrel Factory.
Candy had went on vacation with Donkey Kong for a week that day, but didn't hesitate to give your gift early, as well as a thoughtful birthday card. She had been your gal pal from day 1, as you two were the only grown women on Kongo Bongo Island. However, it just HAD to be a Monday and your birthday, as well as working alone. You sighed to yourself in dissatisfaction at the thought.

Then, breaking your zoning-out session, a buff, elegant ape walked up to you, tapping you on the shoulder. Your manager, and close friend, Bluster.

Surprisingly, Bluster had made you a gift of his own! A banana-cream birthday cake; your favorite! But, you couldn't eat it all, as you were trying to stay slim.

"I'm sorry, Bluster, but I can't eat this all myself. I'm watching my figure."

"Don't worry," Bluster replied, "I'm watchin' it for 'ya."

You were absolutely shocked at that response. Was Bluster... flirting?!

"I just meant... we could share the cake." you said to him with a nervous half-smile. "But, while you're at it, close your eyes."

"Alright." Bluster said, full cocky grin on his hairy face.

You grabbed his hand gently, leading him to the nearest wall, turning him around.

"Be careful, there's a wall behind you." you told him cautiously.

"Now open your eyes."

He did, only to see you pinning him against the wall, as he saw a wide smirk on your face. You looked at him with seductive, piercing eyes, and he couldn't help but feel pleasantly intimidated.

"To be honest, you can watch my figure all you want, but don't touch some... sensitive areas."
You grinned, holding his chin in your hand, as you pulled one of his arms onto your waist.

He was awestruck, and speechless, for once unable to say anything. Suddenly, you brought his lips to yours, kissing passionately, feeling the heat of his banana breath on the nape of your neck.

As you kissed, you felt his grip on you tighten a bit, as he was slowly getting more into it, sliding his tongue into the cave between your soft lips.

The ecstasy the two of you felt was one that could never be forgotten.

The next day at work, Bluster walked up to you nervously.
"Um, (Y/N), may I ask you a question?" he asked, his hands behind his back.
"Sure, go ahead." you replied.
"Will you... w-will you... go out with me?" he continued, holding a bouquet of bananas that he'd been hiding behind his back.
"Yes!" you shouted, practically squealing in delight.

From then on, the two of you were inseparable, and the love you shared was both rich and everlasting.