Lone Survivor Part 1 (Donkey Kong x Fem!Reader)

Note: This fanfiction, and basically all of my fanfictions, are jokes. Please, if you would, take these fics with a pinch of salt, and don't take them seriously unless you want to. ;) Thanks, and have a pleasant rest of your day!

You were on a boat that had been stranded out to sea for days, and you were in search of shelter. Being the lone survivor of the shipwreck, you had no boat to sail on or people to help you, so you were forced to swim until you found land. No food, sleep, or water until you found land. Until... in the corner of your eye, you spotted something. An island, perhaps? Why, yes, it was! It seemed to be populated and thriving, too! You swam as fast as your tattered body could onto the island, and once you did, caressed the land like it was a family reunion. You needed to find food, people, and proper clothes, for that matter. For now, you used what you could find to cover up. Leaves, flowers, and thin string-like stems to "sew" it together. You had made a lovely dress that covered up everything, and didn't fall apart at the slightest movement. You had also used a shell you found to fix your hair that had gotten matted from swimming for so long.

After that, you decided to find some food. Luckily, there was a banana tree right next to you with ripe bananas ready for the picking. So you climbed as high as you could, pulled a whole bunch, and ate until you were stuffed. Yes, you're technically only supposed to have two bananas a day, but you were starving to death, so constipation wasn't a big deal at the moment.

The next objective was to find people, apes, crocodiles, anyone that you could become allies with. You walked for 10 minutes until you found a hut, of which you didn't know was Cranky Kong's Hut! You climbed up to the very top where the old ape lived. Surely someone would be there to help you! The place had no door, so you just knocked on the wall next to where it would be. A sleeping Cranky, shocked from the sudden noise yelled in his annoyed raspy voice,

"Huh... huh...-Whuh?! Whoozat?! Who's there? Is that you, DK? Get in here, stupid!"
"Oh, I'm sorry sir, but I'm not 'DK'," you replied, showing your face from behind the door, "I'm (Y/N), and I'm a (species type). Sorry I woke you up, mister."
"Eh? Oh that's fine," he said, obviously still disgruntled, "What do you need, whippersnapper? Hurry up and talk before I fall asleep again!"
"Y-Yes, sir! I just swam for days off of a shipwreck, and am in search for assistance to find shelter, and perhaps one day sail back to my home."
"Finally someone who respects their elders!" Cranky grumbled, "I know someone who can help you. Remember that idiot I mentioned earlier?"
"Yes I do. 'DK', correct?"
"Yeah. He's my nephew (ugh), but also the protector of the Crystal Coconut, a prized, magical artifact. He's good at navigatin' the place. The boy swings on vines everywhere like I used to be able to, but—oy my back! I can't do that kind of thing anymore... Uh, anyways, follow me."

You did so without hesitation. You watched as the oldster opened a flower-like case to reveal a shiny object, the sacred artifact, the Crystal Coconut.

"Look into the Crystal Coconut, okay?"
As you looked into it, you saw a strong young ape happily swinging from tree to tree with a small brown monkey.

"That big guy is Donkey Kong, or DK for short. Find him, and he will help you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a nap to catch up on."
Closing the case again, he walked over to his recliner, sat down, and immediately fell asleep.

"Donkey Kong, eh?" you thought. "Looks ripped, so he probably knows what he's doing if he's adventuring all the time. How does all that muscle weight not tear the vines?"
Shaking your head, gaining focus again, you left the hut in search for the big brown guy.

*Time Skip around 30 minutes or so of walking around trying to find him*

After walking for a while, you spotted him swinging on vines as fast as possible.
It looks like he was chasing something... It was... a crocodile with a crown?