A Lustrous Love (Bluster/Leo Luster x Fem!Ape!Reader)

NOTE: This is a joke. Perhaps a well-written joke that has love and effort put into it, but a joke nonetheless. So please don't take this too seriously, and take this fanfiction with a pinch of salt. Thank you, and have a pleasant rest of your day! ~JokeFics

Today was the day. Your date with Bluster had finally come, and you've been waiting all week for this. You both planned to meet on the beach for a romantic dinner just for fun.
However, Bluster stated that he had a surprise waiting for you once the time came.
'What could it be?' you thought to yourself, curious as to what would happen. It was tantalizing, making you stress over the possibilities, but... in a good way.

You arrived five minutes early, as you were more than ready to find what this surprise was. Bluster arrived quite punctually, greeting you in his frog-like voice, bowing and kissing your hand politely, to the delight of the both of you.

Blushing, you asked,
"So, what's this surprise, Bluster? I can hardly wait anymore!" you excitedly questioned.
"I have it right here," he said, "Take a look at this!"
He held up a bottle filled with an interesting serum of which you'd never seen the likes of.
"Wow! What is it?"
"It's a potion that changes my form into the ultimate cool-guy dreamboat... my alter ego... Leo Luster!" he answered, posing proudly, as if he was SuperApe or something.
"Amazing! I've heard of him before, but I had no idea that was you the whole time! Now that I look at you, I can see the resemblance." you replied with a playful smirk.

Giggling slightly, Bluster continued his performance with, "Close your eyes; this'll be really bright." he said with a warning, yet gentle tone.
You complied. As your eyes closed, you heard spilling of liquids, presumably the stuff in that bottle. Even though your eyes were closed with your eyelids and hands over them, you could still see a piercing white light emanating from where Bluster stood.

"You can open your eyes now, doll-face." a deep, sensual voice said to you, making you get shivers down your spine in delight. He then moved your hand from your eyes, smiling at you cooly. You looked at him curiously, scanning every bit of his new form.
He was so... sexy.

Normally, Bluster was the least sexy guy you knew, but an absolutely adorable 'cinnamon roll'. But now, you weren't sure what to think.

"You look... amazing." you said, awestruck. He then grinned, knowing full well what you meant. "I know. So do you, baby."
Suddenly, a kiss met Leo's lips, taking him aback (which was odd for him). He then melted into your embrace. And, taking it from there, he dipped you gracefully. He was irresistible to you, and he knew it. Yet, you didn't even have to transform to be irresistible to him. The two of you slowly ended the kiss, yet still in his arms, gazing at each other lovingly. He then said to you, "Look at this, babe." setting you down in your chair carefully.

With a simple snap of his fingers, he was encapsulated in blue lightning.
"Shall we continue this with a bit more... electricity?"
"Don't mind if I do." you replied, quite pleased.

The two of you went onto the beach, sitting comfortably on the soft, powdery sand.
You went to continue your kiss, but when you kissed you felt gentle zaps go through your body, sending gentle tingles upon shivers down your spine. He then carefully wrapped his arm around your waist as you laid in the sand. He was tenderly kissing you, making sure not to send too much lighting to you, as it could literally act as a bomb (seen in the Leo Luster episode where when he touched DK, it caused a small explosion), and he loved you too much to let himself accidentally hurt you.

You slowly lifted your gaze as he ended the kiss, only to see his shades pulled down a bit, revealing his eyes, still surrounded in the calm glow of the blue lightning, causing quite the relaxing, romantic lighting. He winked at you, giving you a small grin. Your eyes were calm and sensual, and you grinned back at him. You put your arms around him in a warm embrace. He was so toasty and cozy because of his lightning, and you loved it. He was like a fluffy electric blanket, and you wanted to cuddle with him all night.

Slowly, however, the warmth faded, as the hug got cozier. Leo Luster had once more changed into Bluster.
"Oh, I guess it wore off. I'm sorry, (Y/N)."
"You don't need to apologize, Bluster. Leo may be physically more powerful than you, but you will always be more powerful in my heart. You and Leo are the same person, aren't you?" you said slyly, gazing at him, trying to encourage him the best you could.

Laughing, he replied, "Huh. You're right. I suppose we are... Thanks, (Y/N),"
He paused. He then began to ask, "You know I'll always love you, right?"
"Mm-hm, and I'll always love you, Leo Bluster." you jokingly replied, giggling at the new nickname. The two of you laughed and relaxed the rest of the night, watching the beautiful sunset together, cuddling.