Chapter 3: Cats and Dreams

Finally the door opened revealing two figures

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see Yuuri standing at the door along with a tall silver haired man who was fairly handsome. I'm not sure how this happened but the next thing I knew I was being hugged by the silver haired man. "You must be (Y/N)! I heard you were in the hospital, are you okay? I'm Viktor Nikiforov" He said very energetically, almost like a little kid. You where a little taken aback but you tried to speak, "Y-Yes I'm (Y/N), I'm fine now, its nice to meet you" I was a little uncomfortable at being hugged by the stranger-even if he was my role model. "Oi! Old man let go of her will you?" Yurio said kinda annoyed "Oh right, sorry!" he said smiling widely. "No no its okay! I actually used to be a fan of yours when you still had long hair!" I said nervously.

"Used to?" he asked more than it was a statement. "Oh that's not what I meant! I had to get rid of cable when I was little so I couldn't watch you skate anymore!!" I said trying to hide how nervous I was . "Oh I see, well I'm glad that you will be staying with us! Make yourself at home while you stay here okay?" he asked. he seemed to have calmed down a bit. "I'll try my best, thank you all for being so kind to me," I said thankfully.

"No problem!" Viktor said

"Of course." Yuuri said.

"Tch, whatever" said Yurio

"Yurio be nice! Anyways show (Y/N) her room, im sure she'll want to rest, she's had a long day," the black haired male said with a sweet smile. Yurio started walking towards the door and then turned around to look at me, "You coming or what?" I look back at Viktor and Yuuri who hadn't moved either. Go on (Y/N), we are heading out to the store you can get settled in while we are gone. Yurio will help you if you need him to." Viktor said. I nodded and thanked them again before I join Yurio at the front door. "they seem nice" I stated when I got to where Yurio was standing. " Maybe when you first meet them but then they just get annoying" he said bluntly as he open the door to reveal a beautiful inside. I stood in the front door marveling at my surroundings. "Oi are you just going to stand there or are you going to come in?" Yurio was watching me look around.

"Oh sorry its just a very pretty house" I said as I stepped inside of it. Yurio just tched and began walking up the gorgeous marble stair case. I followed silently behind him while he showed me around, still taking in the beauty. Once we got up the stair we walked down a hallway until we reached a door. Yurio opened the door and we walked in. "So this is your room, I'm right across the hall so come get me if you need anything I guess" he informed me. "alright thank you" I replied emotionlessly we kinda just looked at each other not knowing what to say until he spoke saying he was heading to his room to hang out and that I should unpack my few belongs. he closed my door and I was about to flop down on my bed when he open the door again.

"oh I forgot to ask you something" I hummed in response letting him know I was listening. "Are you allergic to cats or dogs?" he asked looking at something behind him. "No I actually lo-" I started but before I could finish a white and brown cat ran over to me and brushed up against my leg. "Poyta!" Yurio yelled "Its alright!" I giggled and picked the cat up and she purred

(I'm not sure if his cat is male or female so im just going to use she for now. Feel free to correct me if im wrong)

Yurio walked over to me and pet his cat. "She must really like you, she usually wont let anyone besides myself pick her up" he said smiling down at Poyta. Man he looks happy looking at cats, Oh yeah, I remember him mentioning that he liked cats. He looks cute like this, his smile. It made me feel safe. what are you thinking (Y/N)??? He practically saved you that's all, you're just gratefully. I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a loud meow come from the fluffball I was holding. I realized that I had been staring at Yurio and he was looking at me sort of confused. I quickly looked down at my feet and gently put Poyta down. "You asked if I was allergic to dogs as well, is there one here?" I mumble not looking back up at him. "Yeah. its Viktor's his name is Makkachin. He stays downstairs though" Yurio told me. "I see, thanks for letting me know. I guess ill start unpacking now..." I said tiredly. "Ill leave you to that then. Oh the old man told me to tell you you can decorate you room. We never really used it before and its yours now so feel free to do what you wish with it" He left and called for Poyta to follow him. She brushed against my leg again and then trotted across the hall to Yurio's room.