Chapter 7: The Post

I apologize for how long this took, Wattpad kept deleting the drafts and this is about my 5th time writing it. Hope you enjoy!
———————————————————————————
I noticed Yuri started to slow down while chasing me since weve been at it for awhile. I speed up so i can loose him completely. When i do i take a break catch my breath. This was a mistake. Apparently Yuri didn't really slowly down and all the sudden BOOM! He ran into me causing us both to fall over. "Damnit" i heard him mutter. I felt my face heat up, he had fallen right on top of me...I thought that only happened in cheesy shoujo Anime not sports ones.

My thoughts were interrupted by a click. I turn my head to see Viktor with his phone out. Yuri stood up faster than the speed of light and just as quickly started yelling at the other Russian.
"DELETE THAT NOW YOU OLD MAN!"
Viktor seemed unfazed and continued to do something on his phone.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU- DONT YOU FUCKING DARE," Yuri continued to yell at Viktor while he simply had a smirk on his face. Yuuri came out from the kitchen and helped me up while Yuri continued yelling.

After a few more seconds i heard Viktor happily say "aaaaand done!" Looking quite pleased with himself. Yuri was seething with rage while i just looked between the three of them confused.

Yuri caught on to my confusion, "he posted a picture of us on his Instagram dumbass!" I still didn't understand why Yuri was so upset. "Okay..?" I more asked than said, "I don't see why thats a big deal. No one will know who i am." Yuri looked even more annoyed now
"Exactly! No one will know who you are and that'll start rumors and gossip, do you know how annoying fangirls can be??" He questioned me.

"Aww lighten up Yurio," Viktor said "its just a cute picture of you and (Y/N). Itll be fine~"
Im not exactly sure i trust that statement but it can't be too terrible. Yurio just huffed a plopped himself on the couch. "Can i see what you posted?" I asked Viktor politely. He gladly showed me. The caption read "has everyone's favorite russian fairy fallen for someone? Looks like it~ #yurio#cute#love#ishipit"

I gulped and handed him back his phone, giving him a sweet smile almost as if any other reaction might hurt his feelings. I walked over to where the couch was and sat down, leaving space between Yurio and I.
"If you comment on that assholes post, you're dead" he said without even looking at me.
"It won't be a problem" i pulled my legs up so i was sitting criss cross. "I don't have a phone"
"Goo- wait what?" Yurio looked over at me and i repeated, "I dont have a phone" the look on his face could almost be described as confusion.
"I could barely pay for my apartment remember? I definitely didn't have any left over money to afford a phone" I explained to him with a shrug.

"Ill get you one" he mumbled
"Oh nonono its fine I really don't need one" I tried to reassure him but he wasn't really listening
"I said ill get you one so i will. No protesting. No apologies. No thanking me every five minutes, it'll give you something to do besides being annoying or sitting around all day"

I nod quietly knowing that it won't do any good to continue fighting him. Instead i just lean onto the back of the couch and close my eyes, relaxing. Well that is until Yurios phone started vibrating like crazy. I opened my eyes to see him briefly looking his phone, then turn the ringer off with an annoyed look returning to his young face. "What was that about?" I ask cautiously. He just rolled his eyes and told me not to worry about it. I just nodded again.

"Viktor!" I heard after awhile
Viktor returned the yell from his room with a "Yeeesss?"
"Be useful for once and go buy (Y/N) a phone!"
After that Viktor walked into the room and asked, "what do you mean? She doesn't have a phone?"
They probably assumed i was asleep since i had had my eyes closed for awhile or something because Yurio answered for me "No, so get one for her! And not some crappy one"
"Of course! Only the best for your (Y/N)-Chan" beamed the silverhaired male. I heard a tch from Yurio "she's not mine. Yet at least"

ummm what?? What does he mean by yet? Okay just stay calm so they don't realize you're awake! I tried to calm my thoughts by focusing on noises around the house. I heard Viktor leave the house and his car start up outside. I concentrate on my breathing, thankfully calming down again. The last thing i felt was a blanket being laid over me before i sunk into sleep.

~{Time Skip brought to you by me wanting to take a nap}~
I was shaken awake by a certain impatient blonde holding a small box in his other hand. "Wake up Kitten so we can set up your phone" i sleepily open my eyes and look at the box "mkay" I respond lazily.
Yurio looked at me for a second but shook his head and opened the box, handing the phone to me
"Let me know if you need any help" he instructed, then proceeding to sit on the couch a d turn on the tv to some random cartoon.

After about 30 minutes, with the assistance of Yurio, we got my phone set up and powered on. I look at it in somewhat amazement then look back to Yurio
"Thank you!" I piped
He rolled his eyes, "remember what i said about the thanking" he retored
I nod "sor- oops ill stop" Yurio looked content with my not apology.
Yurio grabbed a bag off of the coffee table, "oh and here" he handed the bag to me.

I look inside and there was a (F/C) phone case with a beautiful design on it. "Its so pretty!" I gasped
"Yeah yeah I figured you'd like it" Yurio spoke with a straight face but I could have sworn i saw a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.
"Well since I can't thank you ill just say I appreciate it" i say happily and subconsciously snuggle into the blanket that was on me

(NO ONES POV)
Yuri glanced over at (Y/N) all cuddled up with his blanket he had laid over her and couldn't do anything to stop the slight pink that tinted his cheeks. He just Turned his head away from the
(H/C) girl and continued watching the mindless cartoons that had been on, trying to keep himself from scrolling through the comments on that damn post Viktor just had to share of Him and (Y|N). Even with his 'i dont give a fuck' attitude, a scandal like what that simple post could turn into would look bad on him as a professional skater. Even more than that, he was worried about what people would say about (Y/N). Fangirls are crazy and he didn't want her to be in danger. Only he was allowed to threaten her. Even when he does everyone knows he doesn't mean it, right?

Word count: 1244
Sorry if this chapter sounds alot different, its been awhile since ive written anything i hope you enjoyed regardless!