Chapter 5: First Skate

"Shit that hurt" I mumbled. I managed to hit my head. 'Good job (Y/N)' I thought to myself. I could hear Yuri's skates rushing towards me "Oi, (Y/N) are you okay?!" the blonde boyo asked me looking concerned "Fanfuckingtastic" I answer him sarcastically. "Tch, someone got over being shy" Yuri remarks to me. I giggled which caused more pain. "Oww" I complained. Yuri offered me his hand and I took it. With a little tug I was back on my skates. I here high pitched laughs coming from outside the rink. I look over to see three little girls laughing there butts off, they must have seen me fall. Greeeaat. My thoughts are interrupted by Yuri, "Do you want to take a break?"

I think about it and shake my head slightly for minimal pain. "No," I say confidently. "I want to keep practicing. I pretty much have it down now! If it weren't for that hole in the ice I wouldn't have fallen" Yuri seemed to be caught of guard by my boldness, it was kinda cute. "Alright, just be careful," he told me. I nod and start skating again, Yuri does the same. I soon started to pick up my pace and actually managed to match Yuri's. He was shocked to see me skating along side him keeping the same speed as him. He then turned around and started to skate backwards. "See if you can figure it out Kitten," Yuri challenged me. "Sure thing" I say showing him a smirk. I watched his movements for a few seconds and decided it was time to try it out. I stop skating and decide to not turn around so I can see his reaction. I begin to replicate Yuri. to both of our surprise I was doing it. "WOOHOO!" I exclaimed happily "Nice (Y/N)" Yuri compliments me. I feel so great right now! I skated towards my 'instructor' also known as the salty Russian, with a huge smile on my face "I would have never expected for you to be such a natural" he said genuinely. "thanks," I reply. "I think" he smiles at me. "I need to work on my routine now, you can watch or play on your phone I don't care," he informs me.

"Alrighty Yuri" I say as I exit the rink and lean against the edge to watch Yuri. He ran through his routine flawlessly, well at least I thought so.  It was weird to me since he's has such a mean sarcastic personality but when he's on the ice he's a whole new person. He looks so calm and beautiful. Not that he doesn't look good when he's not skating but i mean its different. His movements were fluid and graceful. I wasn't almost lost in watching him until i heard the door of the place open.  I looked over to see who was there. To my shock and terror, i saw a tall male standing in the door way. The person that had terrorized me in my nightmares and in real life. One of my biggest sources of pain, Gaku.

A/N Hope you guys don't mind the short chapter! I've had writters block on this story but i have ideas now!

Word count: 521

Safe (Yurio X Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara