1

YN = Your Name
LN = Last Name

"Hey YN" says my older sister Anna, "what are you doing, it's your turn to take Charlie on a walk"

I spin around in my swivel chair and face her, "Can you do it pleaaasssee, I'm applying for a job!"

"You owe me" she says sharply

"I'll do the dishes for you for 2 days"

"A week" she leaves the room and laughs.

Back to looking. I let out a sigh and stare at the application on the computer screen. I fill it out slowly and hover over the send button. I stand up and go downstairs.

"YN! I thought you were filling out an application for a job, well that's what Anna told me" my eldest sister says.

"I was but" I hesitate and sit next to her, "Phoebe how many jobs have you had?"

" Okay.... 3, why? " she says slowly.

"I'm applying for this job, but I've never done anything like this"

"what's the job" she asks.

"Makeup job, obviously, I'm trained to do it, but this a big job"

"where is the job"

"In America, working on the new Marvel movie, Spider-Man homecoming"

"OMG, YN! That's amazing! However, if you don't think it's a good for you then don't do it, your only 21, you've got a lot ahead of you so don't burn out before you get started." My 25yr old sister says wisely. I've got to go, Aidan's waiting for me.

"when are you too getting married" I say laughing.

"He hasn't asked yet, but we've been together 7yrs, so hopefully soon" she says nervously.

She leaves and I go back to my room and sit in my chair. I stare at the screen for a second and without thinking click SEND. I take a deep breath and close down the Windows tab.

I check my watch, 4pm, time for YouTube. I flop on my bed and open my laptop, immediately an AlishaMarie video I had been watching earlier started playing really loudly.

TIME SKIP | NEXT DAY

I yawn and slowly get out of bed, my alarm still ringing. I switch it off and pull my dressing gown and single slipper on since I lost the other a long time ago.

"Hey" my youngest brother Lucas says sitting at the table, Lucas' twin Caleb soon comes running in yelling.

"LUCAS, WHERE IS MY XBOX CONTROLLER" he screams, Lucas smirks and takes off running with Caleb at his heals.

"Jesus" my younger but not by a lot brother Ethan comes in. He smiles at me before going off to drag Lucas and Caleb apart.

"PHOEBE" Anna yells coming into the room, "she's out with Aidan I think" I say briefly, grabbing a bowl of honeynut cornflakes and sitting down eat it.

"Shit" she says looking at her phone.

"Anna May LN, mind your language" my mum says coming into the room. "For once could we the have a nice peaceful family breakfast" she says sighing and looking around.

"That went out the window when you had 6 kids" I reply scrolling through my emails. "Fuck" I say, choking on my cereal.

"YN, WHAT DID I JUST SAY" my mother screams.

"Sorry mum" I say, wiping the milk off the table. "But I got the job!!!"

" YN!! " Anna yells coming over and hugging me tightly.

"What job" my mum says, clearly confused

"I'm gonna be a make-up artist on Spider-Man Homecoming!!"

" that's great YN, but isn't it in America? " she says slowly.

"Yeah, but ma, it's gonna be a great opportunity, and I have to go in 2 weeks, but how great is this job, mum please I'm begging you, I have to go!" I beg

"Anna" she says sharply, "go and get YN's suitcase because she's going to America!" She smiles at me.

"YN, is there any way I could come with you" my sister says hopefully

I shame my head sadly, "I'm sorry Anna, but you can't"

"I want lots of picture videos and presents then" tears coming to her eyes.

"Oh Anna!" I exclaim " don't cry! "

"I'm gonna miss you so much" she sobs for a bit longer before wiping her face and straightening up "well little missy, we better get you ready" she wipes a single tear off her face,

"Say hi to some famous people for me" she says pulling me into a hug, "don't worry sis, I will"

TIME SKIP | 2 WEEKS

"Passport miss" the large security guard says, looking down at me.

I hand it to him before taking one last look at my family, Anna's crying, but trying not to let anyone see. Lucas and Caleb are fighting about who gets to sit down, Ethan is holding Charlie, my king Charles Cavalier and making him wave with his paw. Phone has just seen Anna, and now hugging her and waving at me, my mum is dabbing her eyes with a tissue and my dad is grinning. "Goodluck kiddo" he mouths at me.

"Here ya go" the security guard gives me back my passport and ticket, and I take a deep breath and walk through the doors to board the plane.

I put my headphones in and videos with to seat. A girl comes and sits next to me, she opens her book before noticing me staring and looks at me.

"You ok?" She says, I recognise her from somewhere.

"M Me?" I say, stumbling on my words.

She nods. "Yeah, I just, recognise you" I finish .

" Oh" she laughs, "I'm Zendaya, what's your name?" She holds out her hand for me to shake.

My mouth drops open as I shake her hand.

"Z Z Zendaya" I say nervously.

"Yep, I've never had that reaction before" she laughs and flicks her brown hair.

"You know my name now, so what's yours?"She repeats her previous question .

"YN" I say quickly. "Well, nice to meet you YN"

We talk for the rest of the 9 your journey, and all my nervousness goes away.

We get off the plane and go and get some food at burger king.

"Aren't you acting in Spider-Man homecoming?" I ask.

" Yep" she says taking a bite of her burger

"No shit!" I say "I'm working on that now as a make-up artist! Wait, don't you live in America, why were you in England? " I say curiously, picking at my fries.

"Visiting a friend" she shrugs and finishes her burger

"Ohh, okay" I laugh and finish my meal.

"I love your accent " she says suddenly

"why thank you" I laugh

"But it's even more funny when Tom says it, he's so fucking British, he's says darling alot, yet can do an amazing American accent"

I sit there gobsmacked. Tom Holland, I forgot he was working on this movie. Oh Shit.

"YN?" Zendaya says , waving a hand in my face. "We should probably get to set"

" Yeah" I say subconsciously

We head off, but I can't stop thinking. Holy Shit, I'm going to be working with Tom Holland.