14

Tom shows me around the first floor.

I marvel at the large kitchen and island, all modernised and fit to the room, everything is neatly away, finished with a blackboard for shopping lists.

"Very modern, yet classy" I grin tightening my grip on his hand.

We finish the first floor, then the second, third, and finally fourth, where our bedroom situates.

I walk through the door and stop, my breath catching in my throat.

I release his hand and walk in a slow circle.

The large French doors open to a balcony, with a outlook on the garden, the white square has a barbecue and chairs.

The bed is in the middle against the white back wall, with a nightstand either side of it.

The dresser has various items on it as it stand next to the fitted wardrobe, a fish tank stands to the side of the desk, with loads of tiny tropical fish.

The desk has my makeup strewn across it, in what I would call, an organised mess.

The bathroom is to the left of the large television and the movie cabinet stands proudly underneath it.

A large fluffy rug takes up a large part of the surface area of the entire room.

The bed looks warm and inviting and I decide to jump on it.

As soon as I land I feel a warm feeling of electricity run up my spine, I quickly realise that it's a water bed and roll around like a toddler.

I hear a laugh and jerk up in surprise, having forgotten Tom was standing at the door.

I stand up to go over to him when I trip over something at the foot of the bed.

I pick myself off the floor and look back at were I was standing to see Toms beloved dog Tessa, sleeping on the rug.

"AWWWW" I coo, scooping her up into my arms and cradling her like a baby.

She licks my face and I laugh, wiping her slobber of my cheek.

"She likes you" Tom says, leaning on the doorframe.

"Who wouldn't" I reply, burying my face in her soft fur.

"Come on YN" Tom says, taking Tessa and letting her run off, we should go into the garden."

The garden is large, around 4 acres Zendaya estimated as she joined us in the garden, munching on a quorn sausage roll.

The pool looks warm and inviting next to a patio and cluster of trees.

Around the side of the house a large pond situates, with a willow tree, weeping over it, some ducks swim in it happily and I imitate their sounds, squatting down to look at them.

Tom finishes the tour at the garage and I reflect on the last hour.

I stand on my tiptoes, cursing my height and kiss him lightly.

He smiles and runs a hand through his hair.

Zendaya coughs pointedly and we all head inside for a movie night