15

My phone goes off with my alarm, I check the clock, 5:00, I need to be on set in an hour and a half.

Tom stirs beside me as I slowly ease myself out off the bed.

I grab some clothes and dress into a cropped white top and a marble blue skirt, chucking on some converse, putting my hair into a half up half down style and a bit of light makeup.

I sit on the balcony, scrolling through my Instagram, I decide to post a picture of Tom and me, from our movie night.

I post it and turn my phone off, it's 5;48, I need to get some breakfast, Tom has to be on set by 7:00 so I'd better wake him up.

I go inside and see him already up and dressed.

"Wow" He says, his jaw hanging slightly.

"You look like a fish" I laugh and take a quick picture of him.

"You look beautiful" he says, coming over to me and putting his arm around my waist.

I lean into him and look up at him, "why are you up so early, you don't have to be on set till seven?"

"I wanted to come with you"

Awwwwww, that's so sweet, "you big old softie" I tap his nose.

He picks me up and swings me around.

"I love you" He places me on the ground and kisses me, "I love you too" I murmur.

Our faces almost pressed together, our noses touching, staring into each other's eyes.

Snap

I leap back in shock to see Zendaya standing at the door.

"F*ck" I squeal.

"Sorry YN" she comes over to us and perched on the bed

"I just wanted to capture the moment" she says, flicking her manicure.

"Well that really scares me, I could of-" I scream loudly as Tom sneaks up behind me, grabbing my waist and pulling me into to him.

I turn and look at him and kiss him.

Snap

"Oh for f*cks sake Z" I whine, pulling away from Tom.

She shrugs tapping away at her phone, my phone vibrates on the dresser.

"There, I sent you the pics, trust me you'll thank me"

"Why would I do that" I retort, placing my hands on my hips.

"Because now" she stands up, "you can show them to your kids"

I laugh and look at Tom, his lip twitches and he smiles widely, he pulls me closer and whispers in my ear, "Yeah, we can" I giggle slightly.

"Ok, we've got to get going" Z says, walking downstairs, we follow her and we reach the kitchen to see a spread of food along the island.

"WHAT?! THIS IS SO CREEPY, Z DID YOU DO THIS"

Zendaya throws her hands in the air in awe, shaking her head violently.

"Oh, erm, it was me, sorry, well technically it wasn't me, it was Rosanna" he rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

"Babe" I say gently, "who's Rosanna?"

"Oh yeah!" His eyes light up as he talks, "she is" he goes into another room and comes out with a woman, who's beaming and smiling, if that's even possible.

"This is Rosanna"

"Thomas Stanely Holland, who is Rosanna" I say firmly.

"This is" he says, a bit confused.

"Yes but, WHY IS SHE HERE"

"Oh! Yeah, she's our cook"

I sigh in relief and shake her hand, "thank you Rosanna" she nods and leaves.

I turn to see Zendaya devouring the food excitedly.

"Tom, we better eat before nothing is left"

"Yeah" he says, nodding

We sit down and eat.

I wipe my mouth and check my watch, I tap Tom lightly, "Tom it's 6:15, we'd better go" I show him my watch and he nods, grabbing the keys and his shoe.

"You want a ride Z?"

She shakes her head, her mouth full of grapes

"Ok" I laugh and leave.