24

We sit on the grassy bank, a flower crown round my head, Toms arm draped around my shoulder as we watch the sunset.

Snap

I sigh at the familiar sound and turn to look at Z, whose smiling widely.

I ignore her and give Tom a quick kiss on the cheek.

I hear the light thud of footsteps and hear Anna talking to Z.

"What did you buy" Anna says, coming to sit beside me.

"A jewellery box with my name engraved" I start, taking the items out as I talk, "this key ring, with a jewel encrusted bunny and pink Pom Pom, a dream catcher, and I got to make this spray paint art with bubble wrap and such, to make a horse!"

"Cool!" Anna exclaims, "I got this bracelet, a vase of flowers, it's got cute stones at the bottom, I got my hair done covered in glitter, and I got a cute anklet"

I smile and hug her, "Tom didn't buy anything" I nudge him slightly and smile.

"I wanted to buy you stuff darling" he says smoothly.

"But Tom!" I whine, "I brought you here, I should be buying you stuff!"

He shakes his head and laughs, "Your so cute"

I lean down so my head is resting on his lap and I'm lying straight.

He strokes my head, planting a kiss on my cheek.

I laugh and listen to the music playing, letting myself relax.

Time Skip

"WE'VE COME TO FAR, TO GIVE UP WHO WE ARE, SO LETS RAISE THE BAR, AND OUR CUPS TO THE STARS" I scream, singing to the loud music, projecting from the speakers on the stage.

I dance around with Anna, singing loudly and off key in time with the music

"SHE'S UP ALL NIGHT TO THE SUN, I'M UP ALL NIGHT TO GET SOME, SHE'S UP ALL NIGHT FOR GOOD FUN, I'M UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY" Me and Anna sing in sync.

"WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO THE SUN, WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET SOME, WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT FOR GOOD FUN, WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY" Z sings, joining in.

We look at Tom expectedly and he sighs.

"We're up all night to get lucky" he adds.

I laugh and pull him into the dancing, after a while he joins in and we all dance like idiots together.

"WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY" We all sing together, collapsing as the song ends.

Anna laughs, "That was amazing" she puts her phone down from filming.

She frowns, "it's dark but because of all the lights it looks amazing" she says, holding her phone for us to see.

"Send it" Z says, smiling.

"Ok guys" Tom says, putting his arm around my waist, "we best be getting back"

I look up at him and he smiles at me.

"I hate being small" I exclaim, standing on my tiptoes trying to reach his height.

He laughs at me and picks me up, carrying me to the car.

We drive back, singing to the radio which is blasting, 'Human' by Rag'n'bone man.

"I'm only human after all, don't put your blame on me" Tom sings.

"Babe, you've got an amazing voice!" I exclaim

"Yeah, you should go back into musicals" Anna says, Z nodding furiously

"No can do" Tom says shaking his head, "I can't sing in front of directors and the crew"

I smile, "I'm sure you could honey"

"Maybe" his expression changes as he changes the subject. "So what are you guys doing tomorrow, after all, the rest of YN's family is coming the day after"

Me and Anna shrug, "we haven't got anything planned but we'll find something to do" I say slowly, looking at Anna.

She nods and we settle down, continuing to sing like strangled cats the rest of the way home.