17

I tap my foot impatiently, tightening my grip on Toms hand.

He looks at me and smiles, stroking the hair out of my face.

"Flight 11b has been delayed 1 hour, we are very sorry for the inconvenience but the plane is to hot to get on, all passengers can make there way to the gas where we will be serving complimentary food and beverages, thank you flying with us and we hope to see you again soon"

I laugh, airports can be so funny.

I smile to myself at the thought of the week ahead, I can't wait to see Anna, I check my watch, her flight landed half an hour ago...

Maybe she left something on the plane or maybe-

I stop talking as a high pitched squeal cuts shrilly through the airport, shit, I recognise that scream.

I look in the direction of the sound and see Anna barrelling towards me, with Charlie tapping beside her!

"ANNA!!" I squeal, embracing her in a tight hug, my puppy runs circles around my legs and I bend down and scoop him up, snuggling into his soft fur.

"How come you brought Charlie!"

"I managed to get a flight that allowed pets in the cabin! I had to fly first class though, but it was worth it, this little guy kept me company" she tickles his chin as she speaks.

Anna then turns to Tom, and I'm taken back by the serious tone in her voice.

"Tom"

"Yes" He replies nervously

"If you hurt my sister, I will break you, I'm not joking, I will break you"

He nods furiously and his normal smile is replaced

"Anyways, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY" she squeals throwing her arms around him and hugging him.

The whole airport is staring at us now, and I notice some people have recognised Tom and I.

Shit, I nudge Tom desperately and Anna releases him.

"Tom, people have recognised us, we should probably go" I say nervously

"Yeah" he grabs my hand and I tighten my grip on Charlie's lead.

Anna looks at me confused. Tom grabs her hand and pulls us out of the airport.

We bundle into the car and drive off as fast as we can go.

"What was that?" Anna says, brushing down her skirt.

"Toms famous Anna, so going to public places, runs the risk of being recognised and that means a mob" I explain, cuddling my beloved pup.

"Do you think he'll like Tessa?" Anna says, pulling stuff higgledy pigldy out of her purse.

"How do you know about Tessa?" Tom says.

"Erm well" Anna stutters

"Me and Anna had like a massive crush on you for years and we stalked you"

Anna looks at me, mentally shooting daggers at me.

"It slipped out" I defend, ignoring Toms laughter.

I whack him playfully and he plants a kiss on my lips

"Anyways Anna, we're going to go to our house first and then set, if that's ok?"

"Sounds peachy" she replies, "wait which set? And you two live together?"

"Spider-Man Homecoming, And Yes, he asked me when we went to Bora Bora together"

"You went to Bora Bora? How did I not know this? Wait, was that where your picture was? I so out of the loop"

"Yeah..." I nod sheepishly, "I'll fill you in later, but for now, let's just focus on getting home" I smile and clasp her hand.