19

I've just finished Toms makeup when Anna and Zendaya walk in.

"Hey sis" I say, packing up

"Hey YN" She fiddles with some of the stuff on my desk.

"You guys ok?" I say looking up

"Yeah, your sisters really cool" Zendaya says, twirling her hand around her finger, "we where thinking about going for lunch, I'm not needed for a while so if you could be ready in about 5minutes that would be great"

I nod and hear a snort behind me.

"Yippee, you guys get to go off and have lunch and I have to stay here and film alone." Tom says grumpily

"Hey, you've got Haz" I say, trying to make him feel better.

"Actually" Harrison says coming into the trailer, "I'm going out with my girlfriend"

I laugh and pack the final bits of my makeup up, I don't have to work for a while now.

"TOM" his name is called from somewhere on set.

"Bye guys, have fun" he says grumpily, he gives me a peck on the lips.

I go up on my tiptoes so I'm as almost as y'all as him and whisper in his ear, "I'll make it up to you later" I pull away and sit down on my sofa.

He grins widely and leaves.

"What was that?" Harrison says awkwardly.

"Nothing Haz" we all say in unison.

"I'm always left out" he whines

"That's cause your an idiot" Zendaya says, pulling up his trousers slightly to reveal blue socks with ducklings on them.

Harrison blushes crimson and bats Zendaya away.

I laugh hysterically, clutching my stomach

"Hey, guys don't be mean, there's nothing wrong with ducky socks, it's cute" it was Anna's turn to blush and we all laugh at them.

"Anyway guys, we'd better get going, I'm starving" I say, grabbing my purse.

"Yeah" Zendaya walks out the trailer followed by me.

"Bye Haz" Anna gives a little wave with her hand.

Haz smiles before pulling her into an impromptu hug.

They pull away after a while and Anna blushes before walking out.

Me and Z jump back from the window we'd been watching from as she walks out.

"Why do you two look like you've seen a ghost?" Anna says, smoothing the creases out of her skirt.

"Er, NOTHING" I blurt out, fumbling for words.

"Alright then" Anna says, cocking her head slightly, "let's go to Subway then"

I scroll through my phone as we walk, checking my Instagram.

I've kept my phone in silence for a few weeks since my Instagram notifications are going nuts with,

"Who is she"

"Is she Toms girlfriend?"

"Are they getting married?"

"Is she pregnant"

Yeah, shock, that last one made me laugh, a lot of people asked that question.

I smile and post a picture of me and Tom this morning in the trailer while I was doing his makeup.

Immediately my phone blows up with notifications.

Tomholland2013, Hazosterfield, Zendaya and 2,479 people liked your post

Username 1; Are they ever going to officially announce their relationship?
Username 3; I'm shook with suspense, okay, so she's clearly working with him, so are they just work colleagues or are they more than that????
Username 8; IKR, I cant wait for an official announcement of their relationship, if t ever comes?
Username 6; Tom has posted two pictures of her on his Instagram, and after a lot of stalking, I have deduced that he never posts with crew on movies more than once and he's only done it a few times so she must be something special?!
Click to see more comments

I laugh, we really should tell the fandom what's going on.

You
Hey Tom, we should really announce our relation ship soon xx
Delivered 12:49