25

I feel Tom fidgeting beside me and I whack him lightly with my book.

He stops and I hear him sigh.

"EEEEEE" I hear Anna's familiar squeal and see her running towards us with an arm full of bags.

"Anna, we are at an airport, not a shopping mall, what did you possibly buy"

"Everything" she answers

I look at Tom and he laughs

I look around, trying to locate my family

"YN, you'll know when they're here" Anna says, checking her watch, "You'll here the twins voices screeching through the airport"

I laugh and nod, they are both very loud.

I fiddle with my book end, waiting impatiently, when suddenly, a scream echoes through the room.

I facepalm, bracing myself, I can tell everyone is trying to locate the sound.

I hear Toms laugh next to me, and I look up to see Caleb tackling Lucas to the ground in the middle of the entrance, and Ethan is trying in vain to pry them apart.

Anna goes running and crashes into Phoebe, whose standing next to Aidan.

"Hey mum!" I say, walking up to her and hugging her.

She gives me a dry look, "Why YN, why did you pick a country so far away to travel too"

"What do you mean?"

"12 hours on a plane with those two" she points at my little brothers, "is not my idea of a vacation"

I laugh and assist Ethan in tearing the scuffling 8 year olds apart.

"Alright Caleb" I say, depositing him, a few metres away from Lucas, who is being restrained by Ethan.

"Why in gods name are you fighting"

"HE ATE THE LAST SKITTLE, MUM SAID WE WHERE SUPPOSED TO SHARE"

"Well, Why don't go to WHSmith and by your own packet" I say, handing him some money, he scrambles off, as Lucas frees himself from Ethan's grip and careers headlong into an unsuspecting Caleb.

I sigh, "nice to see you Ethan" I say hugging him.

"You two sis" his voice reflecting a similar ounce of exhaustion

"How was your flight?" I say, ignoring the squeals from my brothers

"Eh, mum stopped humouring then after 15 minutes so they went into full on hyper mode for an hour, jumping around, screeching and yelling, then they crashed for 2 hours, woke up, found the sweets, and repeat"

I laugh, "I feel bad"

"Don't be" He smiles, "I got to use those soundproof headphones you got me last Christmas"

I laugh and walk with him over to Tom, whose standing awkwardly by the chairs.

"Ethan, this is my boyfriend Tom, Tom, this is my younger brother Ethan"

"Nice to meet you mate" Tom says politely, holding his hand out to shake.

Ethan shakes it, "I'm not much younger than YN, so you break her heart, I break your face"

Tom stands there, stunned, while I let out a small snort.

"Hey! What's so funny!" Ethan says indignantly

"God Ethan, you can't even lift a 1kg weight, Tom over here, is Spider-Man," I hold up Toms arm, forcing him to flex, while he blushes, "he could break you with his pinkie"

"Ok ok, whatever sis" Ethan answers stoutly.

Tom pushes him arm down, embarrassed.

"Awww, is little Thomas embarrassed?" I tease

He bends down and kisses me on the lips.

"Awwww" Phoebe says, coming over with her fiancé, "now it's just you whose single Anna.

"Oh shush" Anna shoved her off, "Ethan's single,"

"No he's not" Phoebe replies

"What?" Anna says, shocked

"He's going out with Gabriella, took him long enough, he's had a crush on her for like forever"

I laugh, and I see my parents coming over, dragging Caleb and Lucas over.

"Everyone, meet Tom" I say, introducing him to everyone.