4

I sigh as Harrison and Zendaya pester me with questions about what happened with Tom

I see Tom walking over to us and I mouth help

He laughs as taps Harrison on the shoulder

"What we talking about" Tom says, leaning on Harrison slightly

"Ahh, finally, your here" Z says, throwing her arms around, "Maybe we will get some answers now, well, answers that aren't one word and one syllable"

She looks at me with laughter in her eyes.

I shrug and Tom lifts his eyebrow.

"What are you nutters on about"

"What happened between you and YN" Zendaya demands.

Tom thinks for a second, "that is for me to know, and you to find out" he nods his head and combs his hand through his hair, before walking off to finish his scene.

I grab a doughnut from the table and frown as I see Zendaya and Harrison turn to me. I grown and tack a bite of the doughnut before Zendaya takes it from my hand.

"Hey!!" I say indignantly, " we want answers" Harrison says

"How about I make a deal with you guys and I'll give you an answer to a question that has been burning in our minds for a while now"

Zendaya and Harrison turn widely and nod.

"Give me my doughnut back" I start, Zendaya hands me the doughnut eagerly

"Now, the answer to the age old question of..... What came first the chicken or the egg is undefined, they evolved from dinosaurs but they would have to of been laid in an egg, but evolution can also occur during a lifetime of an animal, so until time machines are invented we will never know." I finish and look at Zendaya and Harrison faces.

If looks could kill, I would be dead on the floor. I laugh and placing hand on Z's shoulder, "Time will tell my friend, time will tell" I walk of eating my doughnut, leaving my best friend and Tom's best friend, standing there, jaws dropped.

TIME SKIP

"Lets go to the shopping centre" I say, out the blue.

"Mall" Zendaya says automatically

We laugh and look at Tom, who groans, also automatically

"Why!!" He whines, " you to have enough clothes as it is, why do you need need more! "

"You can never have enough clothes" I say, pulling him off the floor

"But this is the one day Harrison can't come" he says, sitting back on the floor

"so this is the one day we can go" I say, dragging him off the floor again and pulling him close so he can't sit down again.

"Why?" Tom says, looking at me

" Because Haz is a child, and doesn't behave and wanders off" I reply, turning to look at him, our faces are so close, I breathe in slowly and stare into his eyes.

"I've taught you well" Zendaya says, smugly, there is silence.

SNAP

I freeze as I hear the familiar sound of Z's phone camera, I pull away from Tom and boarding her.

She stares back at me smugly before turning and running.

I tear after her, leaving Tom, dumbfounded.

I catch up to her and tackle her, "delete it" I growl

"Nope" she says, snatching her phone away.

After a bit of struggle I get her to delete it and we go solemnly back to a confused Tom

"Lets just to shopping" he says, ushering us into his car, not creepy at all.

"and you said Harrison was a child" he mutters.

"LOOK" I say fangirling.

"You should get that YN" Zendaya says, motioning for Tom to come over,

"For the last tims, I will not put on a dress" he groans, walking over.

I swat Zendaya on the arm and pick up the Spider-Man POP figure, popping in my basket. I grin and look at Tom playfully.

"Even as a toy I still look hot" Tom says, flexing.

I roll my eyes and look around. "Shit"

"What" Tom says, looking to where I'm looking, "Oh Crap"

There is a mob of fans streaming towards Tom. He grabs my hand and pulls me next to him.

I stand there waiting for the crowd to die down, Zendaya has a similar crowd with her.

I smile as a little girl tugs the bottom of my dress, "Yes sweetie" I say crouching down, "my older brother would like to know if your single" I laugh and look to where she was pointing.

"Yes, I'm single" I laugh and watch her bounce over to her brother talking excitedly, he looks at me and grins, suddenly, I'm pulled to the side and see Tom with his hand round my waist.

I look up at him and see him staring intently at the dude and his little sister.

"Tom, what are you doing" I say nervously

He doesn't answer.

The boy walks away and winks at me, Toms grip loosens, and I turn to face him.

"What was that!" I say

" I didn't like the look of that guy " he replies simply, studying the POP figure.