3

"THOMAS STANELY HOLLAND STOP FIDGETING RIGHT NOW OR I'M GOING TO POKE YOUR EYE OUT WITH THIS MAKEUP BRUSH"

"Geez your cranky in the morning". Tom laughs and picks up his phone.

"I'm cranky because your being difficult"

"I hate makeup, I'm SpiderMan, why do I have to wear makeup" He squirms again and I jab him in the cheek with the foundation brush.

"Ouch!" He whined, rubbing his cheek.

"Lord you really are a drama queen" I say laughing.

"Now please sit still and this will be done in a minute"

"Fine" Tom huffs and fold his arms.

I finish his makeup without much difficulty, but alot of Tom moaning and whining.

"YESSSS" Tom squeals, jumping up. "Your, FINALLY, done" he does a happy dance, and I laugh.

He stops suddenly and looks at me with a serious look, "you have a cute laugh"

I snort and throw my hand over my mouth in embarressment. "Thanks" I mumble.

"Come on then" he says, leaving the trailer, "we've got to go"

"What do you mean we've," I say, "your the one acting in the big time marvel movie!"

Tom grabs my hand, "but your the one I want watching" I stare at him for a second and burst out laughing.

Between laughter I manage to get out a few words that sound remotely English, "you want me?" I explode again.

I look into Tom's eyes and he looks hurt, my laughter subsides and is replaced in worry.

"Tom, why are you looking at me like that" my normal voice is replaced by a high squeaky voice.

"Nothing, don't worry," he shakes his head, "Anyways, please come and watch me" he does his puppy eyes and I nod my head, allowing him to pull me to the set.

I watch Tom act, he's amazing. No-one could doubt that, he puts so much energy into the part, and he can do all sorts of gymnastic things so they don't need a stunt double.

Zendaya comes over to me and stares, she doesn't say anything, then suddenly she takes a picture of me.

"What was that for" I say, shocked.

"Capturing the moment" she taps at her phone.

DING, I take my phone out of my pocket and see Zendaya has sent me a message, I roll my eyes and open the message.

I see the picture of me with a caption of, "Capturing the moment you fell in love, with SpiderBoy ❤️"

"For god sake" I say, putting my phone in my pocket, "I'm so over that" I lie.

"Right" Zendaya says, not believing me one bit.

"How was that" Tom says, running over, mask in hand.

"Wasn't watching" I say, shrugging.

"Fine, I'll do it here" Tom says, matching my tone.

"What are you going to d-" I stop as Tom does a backflip into back handspring. "SHIT" I say, utterly scared.

Tom lands, and throws his arms up in triumph, he flexes and comes back over.

Zendaya cuts in before I can say anything, "Wow Thomas" she claps her hands, "always trying to show off for the ladies"

Tom clutches his heart and stumbles backwards, "Wow Z, that hurt, that really cute deep" He straightens up and combs him hand through his hair.

"Despite Z's comments, I thought it was amazing, and HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU DO THAT" I burst out.