Chapter one

Clumsily, she stumbled out of the airport, dragging everything she owned behind her in two large suitcases. She wasn't sure where she was going to go. It was kind of spontaneous. Her mother had passed a few months ago but before she did she told (y/n) about her father and where she could find him. She had found him but he wasn't how she had expected him to be. They had talked for awhile but he explained that his job meant he wouldn't have time to get to know her better so he gave her an address and went. Hurt, she left and tried to forget about him. At least she had tried to get to know him. 

(Y/n) hopped into a cab and went to the address. Nervously, she knocked on the door, praying this Chandler Bing would be much nicer. The door opened. 

"Hello, can I help you?" Said a handsome man. 

"H-hi, I'm (y/n) (l/n). I'm looking for a Chandler Bing."

"You've come to the right place. I'm Joey Tribbiani, his roommate. Come in. He will be back soon."

"Thanks." Slowly, she walked in. The apartment was nice enough, a bit messy but she had seen worse. (Y/n) and Joey began to talk. She told him about everything that had happened and how Chandler was her half brother. The door suddenly flew open. (Y/n) jumped up and made herself look a little bit more presentable. 

"Hello?" The man asked.

"Chandler this girl thinks you are her half brother."

"What?" 

(Y/n) began to explain. At the end of it he just stood there looking surprised. 

"You can stop here for a bit until you get sorted. It will be nice to have a sister." 

(Y/n) thanked him and they sorted out her things. She couldnt have asked for anything more.