Chapter 10

(y/n) rubbed her eyes sleepily and hummed in approval as she felt Joey's arms around her waist. 

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered before pressing a kiss to the top of her head. 

(y/n) glanced at the clock and groaned. "I wish I could stay here forever." she muttered. 

"Why don't you?" Joey asked, still half asleep. 

"I've got rehearsals." (y/n) untangled herself from Joey and rolled out of bed. Slipping on one of Joey's shirts, she admired her sleepy boyfriend. Joey smirked at her and thought about how good she looked in his top. Hurrying over to him, she placed a quick kiss on his lips before running into his kitchen to make breakfast. 

As she waited for the kettle to boil on the stove, (y/n) felt Joey's arms snake around her waist. 

"I've been thinking about how much I love waking up next to you, and I thought... you already have a key and you're almost always here anyway, why not move in with me? ." 

(y/n) stopped and thought for a moment. They'd been together for almost 8 months. Was it too soon? Joey too her silence as a no. 

" I'm sorry. It's probably too soon."

(y/n) pressed her lips to his cheek." No, it's not, I'd love to move in with you.".

Joey grinned, pulling her in for a kiss. His hands wrapped around her waist as she tangled hers in his hair. Forgetting about her breakfast and the time, Joey walked (y/n) backward towards the counter and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. 

Suddenly, (y/n) pulled apart as the smell of burning toast filled her nostrils. Joey pouted at her as she tried to eat her breakfast quickly. 

"I'm sorry Joe." she cried, running to grab some decent clothes from her apartment. 

A few minutes later, she ran back to kiss him and shout a quick love you. 

(y/n) smiled contently as she walked home. Somehow, she managed to make it on time. The play was coming on brilliantly. Someone shouting her name from across the street pulled her out of her thoughts. She turned to see Monica  stood outside with Phoebe and Rachel in front of their apartment block waving at her. Then she noticed the fire engine.

Once the others had arrived, everyone went inside. Joey gently squeezed (y/n)'s hand as the group looked around. The firemen explained the damage. (Y/n) couldn't help but feel sorry for Rachel and Phoebe. 

"You can have my apartment, Joey and I are moving in together so I have two rooms." Joey wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulled her to his side and pressed a kiss to her forehead. 

"Awe" Everyone said, smiling at the couple. 

"Are you sure?" Rachel asked softly. (Y/n) nodded. Rachel and Phoebe got up and hugged her tightly. (Y/n) looked at Monica fidgeting with her hands, seeming unsure about whether to join them. (Y/n) motioned for her to come over, causing her to rush forward and join them. 

"I love you guys!" Joey sniffed as he dived in too. Chandler and Ross looked  at each other, before awkwardly joining the hug. They all stayed there for a while, comforting each other and reflecting on the events that had happened.