Chapter two

"Hey (y/n) we are heading down to the cafe, do you want to come?" Asked Chandler. 

"Sure." 

At the cafe Chandler and Joey introduced her to their friends: Monica, Ross, Phoebe and Rachel. 

"So (y/n), have you got anywhere to stay?" Questioned Monica.

"Yeah, she's staying with us." Said Chandler. 

"Only until I get on my feet. I don't want to be a burden."

"Hey you're not!" Cried Joey. 

"Thanks." She said blushing. 

The group hung out for a while before heading their separate ways. (Y/n) got talking to Joey. She found out more about his friends like how Monica was an excellent cook, Rachel had ran away from her husband a few weeks ago and was now working in the cafe, Ross studied fossils, Phoebe played the guitar at the cafe and nobody knew what Chandler's actual job was. 

"So what do you do?" She questioned.

"Oh I'm an actor. I've been in a few things, you know. I'm pretty famous." He replied.

"Really? Well I do acting too. Do you think you could help me get noticed? Seeing as your pretty famous." She smiled sweetly.

Joey looked a bit awkward. "Well I could see, you know, it's pretty hard but, um, yeah I could try." Joey cleared his throat and changed the subject. 

"So yeah, you can have my room if you want and I can sleep on the sofa." 

"Thanks Joey but I'm fine on the sofa. I did just randomly turn up out of the blue. You don't need to give up your room for me." 

"Well if you're sure." 

(Y/n) smiled, he was so sweet.  

Joey went to get his keys out but then paused. He began patting his pockets furiously. 

"Joey!" Cried a voice coming up the stairs. "You dropped your keys again." Monica appeared with the keys in her hand. She gave him a look. Joey smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks Mon. See you tomorrow." 

She waved to the pair of them before going into her apartment. 

I think I'm going to like it here. (Y/n) thought to herself before following Joey through the door.