6x22 - The Woman Who Knew Too Much

Alley – Day

Sam, Bobby and Dean are walking down an alley. "Where is she?" Dean asks.

Bobby shrugs "She said to meet her here. I'll try her again" He takes out his cellphone and dials. They hear Eleanor's phone ringing from nearby. It's on the ground next to a dumpster. They hurry to it and Eleanor sitting on the ground against the dumpster.

She's hurt. Bobby kneels in front of her. Sam and Dean stand behind him. "El?"

"Hey. I guess I could've used your help after all"

"Just be still"

"What happened?" Sam asks her.

"They took me. I got away" She opens her coat. Her shirt is soaked with blood by her stomach.

"Oh, Ellie. What have they done to you?" Bobby asks her.

She chuckles "Everything. The demon I could've handled, but when the angel stepped in, I – I told her, Bobby. They have enough to crack Purgatory wide open" She sighs.

"Tell me. I need to know" Bobby tells her.

"They need virgin blood. That's a milk-run for them. And they need the blood of a Purgatory native, and well, they've got plenty of that now"

"Have they opened it yet?" Dean asks.

Eleanor shakes her head "Tomorrow. The moon – an eclipse. I'm sorry, Bobby"

"No, it's okay. It's okay"

"I'm sorry, really sorr—"

"Tell us where they are"

Eleanor dies.

"El?" Bobby close her eyes. Castiel appears behind Sam and Dean.

"I'm sorry this had to happen" She tells them. Bobby stands up. "Crowley got carried away"

"Yeah, I bet it was all Crowley you son of a bitch!" Bobby tries to go after Castiel but Sam and Dean restrain him and he steps back.

"You don't even see it, do you? How totally off the rails you are!" Dean tells her.

"Enough! I don't care what you think. I've tried to make you understand. You won't listen. So let me make this simple. Please, go home and let me stop Raphael. I won't ask again" Castiel snaps.

"Well, good, cause I think you already know the answer" Dean tells her.

"I wish it hadn't come to this. Well rest assured, when this is all over, I will save Sam, but only if you stand down" Cas shakes her head.

"Save Sam from what?" Dean asks.

Castiel doesn't answer, she just disappears. She reappears behind Sam and touches Sam's temple. Sam collapses.

**********

Crowley's Lab

Castiel sits. Crowley walks in carrying a jar of blood. "Your Purgatory power-shake, Mademoiselle." He gives it to Cas. "Half monster, half virgin"

"Thank you"

"You seem even more constipated than usual. Maybe get you some Colonblow?" Crowley tells her.

"I'm renegotiating our terms"

"Is that so? What terms do you propose?" Crowley asks her.

"You get nothing. Not one single soul"