7x02 - Hello, Cruel World

(This is a short chapter. Sorry)

Crowley's Lab – Night

The scene is exactly as we left it. Bobby is unconscious on the ground. "Bobby?" Dean asks worried. Bobby sits up.

"How many of you ass-clowns are in there? A hundred? More?" Dean asks leviathan-Cas. Leviathan-Cas is dripping black fluid. "Your vessel's gonna explode, ain't it? wouldn't do anything too strenuous. In fact, I'd call it a day, head on home, huh?"

"We'll be back. For you" Leviathan-Cas tells him.

"Well, this is a new one" Bobby says.

**********

Reservoir – Day

Leviathan-Cas walks into a water reservoir. As dean, Sam and Bobby watch, she goes under. A whirlpool appears and black liquid radiates out from it, then disappears.

"Aw, hell" Bobby mutters. A sign at the edge of the reservoir reads "Public water supply. No swimming. No fishing. No boating"

"Damn it" Dean says.

"You said it. those...whatever you call 'ems..." Bobby says.

"Leviathan" Sam tells him.

"Right. If they're in the pipes, they got themselves a highway to anywhere"

"Awesome" Dean picks up Castiel's trench coat, which had floated to the edge of the reservoir. "Okay. So she's gone"

"Yeah. Rest in peace. If that's in the cards" Bobby says.

Dean folds the trench coat and looks down at it sadly "Dumb son of a bitch"

"Well, she was friends with us, wasn't she? Can't get much dumber than that. Come on, those things will be coming up for air soon" Bobby tells them.