8

8 | you

song: reckless by Healy

I choose you,
And I'll choose you
over and over
without a pause,
without a doubt,
in a heartbeat.
I'll keep choosing you

Ethans POV

My elbows rest on my desk as my head lays in my hand. My body facing sideways as I watch her.

Everything about her, i missed.

I missed it all.

I felt my heart bursting out of my chest just to hear her voice. She hasn't spoken once since I have been here and it is slowly ripping me.

I need to hear it.

Just her laugh was music to my ears. It made me feel something so indescribable in my chest. 

I loved it.

I watched as she 'focused' on the teacher. I know for a fact it was impossible for her. I could sense it. She could feel my eyes on her, and it was itching at her.

Finally. I decide to say something.

My mouth opens to speak but I am immediately cut off when hear a voice.

"Ahem." My eyes shift towards the person and I peek a look to see that Bailey notices as she stares at us in the corner of her eyes.

"Yes?" I reply quickly to the boy in front of me.

"Are you Ethan?" He says, holding his phone close.

"Uhm yeah?" I raise a brow wondering why he was talking to me.

"Ah. April texted me to show you this." He smiles lightly, bringing his phone closer to my face.

I look once more back at Bailey to see her eyes directly on me and the phone. Once she notices my stare her whole head snaps away, pretending not to have seen me.

I think in my head before turning back.

I lean forward, looking at his phone.

9:17am
April: 
Oi type your number in! We need to hang 

I smile and chuckle slightly as I shake my head. I look up at him giving him a face to signal if it was okay to take his phone.

He nods as his hand extends to give me his phone. I grab it in both hands and begin to type.

9:21am
Me:
Some girl is eager to hang out with the fkboy Ethan Dolan. You tryna hit me up April? 

9:21am
April:
You ain't no fkboy and no wtf

9:22am
Me:
Access Granted

9:22am
April: ?

9:23am
Me: You didn't assume things so heres my number you diaper :P ### #### ####

9:24am
April:
I aint a diaper u ass. Thx I'll text you after 2nd period :)

I chuckle lightly before clicking the power off button and returning the phone back to the boy in front of me.

He nods but before he turns around I stop him.

"Whats your name?" 

"Tyler." He smiles.

"And you know April?"

"She is my sister." He says making my eyes widen and my mouth drop slightly. I close it back before speaking.