14

14 | photobooth

song: die for you by the weeknd

Baileys POV

"YEAHHHH! WHOOP WHOOP!" Me and Ethan jump up and down yelling in sync as our hands intertwine. Our bodies jump high in the air continuously.

"TEAM BAITHAN!" I yell, squinting my eyes.

"TEAM BAITHAN!" Ethan repeats, laughing loud.

Our eyes open, slowing down as big smiles are plastered over our faces. Wow.

Seeing him with the biggest smile, holding onto my hands once again, staring into his hazel eyes brings this joy into my stomach that i haven't felt in ages.

"Okay.. okay.. so i may of underestimated team baithan..." Jarvis says, itching the back of his neck as mine and Ethans hands are still connected.

I nod my head, removing one hand from his as i place it on my hip. "Damn right." I reply with a sly smirk.

"We wasted every, single, one of you all." Ethan says cockily as he removes his last hand from mine, leaving no contact between us. Thats until he snakes his arm around my waist, pulling me in.

A bright red takes over my cheeks as he smiles.

"We were the boss at bowling since day 1." he adds. 

Everyone has huge smiles on their faces making confused as to why no one is complaining.

"I was kind of expecting people falling onto their knees yelling 'noooooo!'." I cup my hands around my mouth as i imitate the voice. I look at every single one of them, seeing their smiles just widen.

"What is your guys deal?" Ethan says.

Thats when i notice Ethans arm wrapped around my waist, his hand holding firmly.

My eyes widen a litte, about to whack it away until a warm feelings fills my body.

And i liked it.

So.

I didn't move it. I didn't fight it. 

I just smiled.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Getting along with Ethan is something that i hated myself for the first time it happened. I was the girl that he was never able to get. Yet, he did.

And now im letting him do it again. But you know what?

I dont care.

"Whats on your mind B?" Gray asks as we walk through the arcade. This bowling place kind of reminds me of the one we went with Ethans family. An arcade connected to it, lots of snacks and me and Ethan beating some ass.

Just missing out on Cameron.

To be honest, I miss them.

I wonder what they think of me. Or if they were told what happened.

Surely they would know. Their family is so close, they tell each other almost everything.

Well... Maybe not everything. Those sneaky siblings.

"Nothing much. Just reminds me of the night we went bowling together." I say with a small smile.

His eyes widen as he remembers. "Holy shit! Thats right!" his hands fall into the pocket of his jeans as he walks along side me.