24

24 | he's crazy

song: young & foolish by alex aiono

Baileys POV

My stomach felt light whilst my heart was beating faster each second. A crazy realisation had just happened, and it is that i am actually excited to go to school. 

My eyes glowed as they stared back at my reflection through the mirror, my hair being let out and my body standing tall. 

It's not like Ethan wasn't usually always on my mind in the first place, but for some reason, his actions on Friday left me wondering. It got me thinking, my body exhilarated for the next day. I had felt much better since then, the sickness leaving quicker than it usually does.

I had this throbbing headache every now and then, but my body felt the slightest bit more energised.

My arms grew slightly cold from the cool air seeping through my sleeves. I had finally woken up early, Malia staying with Scott for the time being whilst I woke up for school by myself. Well, obviously not myself technically. My baby Guppie accompanied me, his tail wagging as he kept running around the house.

Something he never usually did until Ethan left on Friday night. Well, i guess you could call it midnight due to the time he really left. Ever since then, Guppie has been excited, and i can't help but think its due to Ethans visit.'

friday night

"Ethan come on the damn couch." I snarl at him for being so stiff, almost as if the place were foreign to him. My thoughts kept creeping away to the thought of us living together again.

"No, you need to lay down." He denied for the tenth time, his arms crossed over his chest as he began to act stuck up. A sudden heavy panting caught my ear, Ethans as well.

Both our heads turned towards my bedroom door, slight scraping noises as the small crack in the door grew opened, a wagging tail and black fur peeking out.

My eyes widened as I had remembered Ethan had never met my baby; Guppie.

I let out a small gasp, my body shuffling up as I sat up properly, my hands immediately tapping my thighs as I called out excitedly. "Guppie!"

"Come here!" I shook my head slightly, Ethans eyes widening at the name as he stood up to peer over the couch. His eyes must of landed on Guppie as his jaw dropped, his lips slowly curving into a smile.

"Come here Gup!" I pat my lap, Ethan sitting back down as Guppie came racing around the corner, his paws reaching down in front of him as he saw Ethan. "Yes baby, who is that?" My hand points to Ethan, Guppie nearly jumping from excitement.

His tail was wagging like crazy, a laugh escaping from the bottom of my sore throat. It didn't hurt as much as it did before, Guppie nearly flying onto my lap as i let out a grunt; giggle following after.

"Who is it??" I carry on pointing to Ethan as he had a wide smile on his face.

My hands ruffled through the black locks of Guppie, Guppie soon sinking down as he stared at Ethan. "Hey bud! Hey!" Ethan begins to speak, Guppies tail quickening speed.

"Go to Ethan! Go say hi!" I offer, not expecting Guppie to leave off my lap right away as he pounced over to Ethan. Not only did he surprise me, but he surprised Ethan. His eyes grew wide as Gup jumped onto Ethan, his back falling back onto the couch as Gup began to lick his face.

"Oh my gosh!" Ethans deep chuckles wouldn't end, his chest rising with Guppie on top.

Both our laughs, the licks of our dog and the tv in the background was all that could be heard that night. And i enjoyed it.