10

10 | jealous?

song: needed me by Rihanna

i get jealous
because i am afraid
someone is going to make you happier than i do

Ethans POV

Seeing her stand there while Jarvis smiled brightly not knowing this was Bailey, sent a knife to cut right through my heart.

A kick in the teeth.

Third time seeing her in one day and I am still stuck. My whole body freezes; wishing it could take in everything.

I swear, every time i have seen her, my heart pounds faster.

Its like seeing her for the first time. Her stunning hair that I loved so much. No one else had hair quite like hers.

And no one. And I mean no one, had eyes like hers.

I understood how Jarvis talked about her eyes, because damn. They were like staring into the most beautiful scenic view you have ever laid your eyes on.

"Bailey?" Malias voice laced with slight confusion as she stood on her tippy toes to see.

"Mal?" Bailey replies sending shivers down my neck as I heard her voice.

Speaking of her voice...

I haven't heard it all day. All I've heard is her laugh.

That made my heart start to beat rapidly; i swear people could hear it.

"Lunchables?" She says making me more confused than ever.

"Wait. Bailey?" Jarvis says; eyes widening.

The corners of Baileys lips curve slightly upwards as she nods.

Jarvis's face fully drops. His jaw following as it drops to the floor.

His head turns back to me with the most sorry and worried face ever. I didn't know what to say or do.

Jarvis was talking about Bailey.

The whole time.

He must of really liked her.

And now.

I made things so much more awkward.

"T-This is Bailey?" He whispers so only I can hear.

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't really speak.

He immediately turns towards Bailey making me regret to speak. He might snap.

"You're Bailey?" His voice comes out stern, much more different from his usual self.

Bailey looks a little taken back from his tone of voice as she gulps. She shuffles on her feet, nodding. Jarvis's lips purse together as a look of guilt flushes through his face. 

I place my hand on his arm; startling him as he turns around to face me. I give him an assuring smile, softly rubbing my hand up and down on his arm.

Its not like he knew.

He gives me a look like he understands, slowly sitting down.

I stay stood up as well as everyone else. Jacob looks at all of us, but no one pays much attention as all our eyes are glued on Bailey.

She stays stood in the same spot as all the people around her slowly begin fading; sitting at their tables.

I look around to see a free spot between Jarvis and Grayson making me frown a little.