19

19 | food fight

song: single by the neighbourhood

Ethans POV

"Hey where's Bailey?" i ask automatically while my head snaps around; searching for her.

Jacob and Jarvis hop out of the car as they shut the door, looking with me.

"Looked like Malia & Scott went another way while we were driving.. maybe they forgot something at their apartment." Jarvis shrugs.

I pucker my lips together as i nod; letting out a sigh afterwards.

April pops out from the car, shutting the door with a bright smile on her lips. What's making her so happy?

"happy mood April?" i stifle a laugh.

Her eyes latch onto me, soon widening her smile. "heck yeah! i'm in a hella good mood." she giggles.

I spot Jacob smiling like a freak as he decides to speak.

"Good mood huh? well can you skip me to class?" he says, soon shutting one eye as he cringes at what he had just said.

I chuckle lightly at his cuteness, soon squinting my eyes as begin to have the thought that he might have a thing for April.

"even better! i can fly your way there." she skips around the car with a happy expression plastered over her face. Jarvis watches her skip towards him with wide eyes. He can't help but smile.

Jarvis grabs his phone out his pocket, flipping his hair to the side.

"looks like we have another fucking fairy this morning." I say, mentioning the way Grayson was acting this morning.

A few giggles left our mouths as the man himself parked beside us.

Graysons head snaps towards me as he jumps a little. I raise my brows, giving him a small wave. 

I see Riley in the passenger seat giggling along side him as he sighs. The car engine stops before they both hop out of the car.

"wheres Scott and them?"

"must of headed back to the apartment." Jarvis repeats from eariler.

Both Gray & Riley lean back as they nod.

"well, the bell is gonna go." Alex says, popping out the open car door; soon shutting it.

They all agree as they begin to walk towards the building.

I don't bother to move as my teeth sink in to my bottom lip.

"E?"

I jump a little at Gray's voice, soon turning around to see him hand in hand with Riley/

I find myself leaning on the side of my car; waiting.

"Coming?"

"nah i'll wait for them."

"okay, we will see you in class." Riley says; starting to walk.

Gray gives me a concerned face as his strong grip pulls Riley back.

"you alright bro?" Gray asks.

I tilt my head, shrugging. "why do you ask?"

"well, i always ask now a days." he tries laughing to get rid of that weird tension in the air.

"well, i am peachy." i smile back.

His shoulders drop as he thinks i am being sarcastic.

"oh, no no no! im being serious. I'm actually good." i smile wider, watching as his expression changed.