Chapter 1

Morgan P.O.V

My name is Morgan , my dad lives in LA California , but my mom lives in London .

They split when I was 3 because my mom wanted to be in London with her family but my dad wanted to stay in America and not give up his job.

I'm was listening to music and about to fall asleep on the plane but the guy next to me farted.

Ewwwwww. I covered my nose.

The guy next to me was big and fat and he just farted in his sleep.

I started to think. Maybe I should have just let dad send over his private plane , but mom insisted that she would buy me a plane ticket and send me on a regular plane . If I went on the private plane I wouldn't be smelling this right now.

Oh and yeah I'm on a plane from London to Miami Florida. My whole life from age 3-16 I've lived with my mom in London. Now I'm meeting my dad for my first time that I will remember. I don't remember him from when I was 3.

All I know is he is famous but I don't even know what his job is. Mom doesn't like to talk about him. I bet he isn't that famous.

A little more about myself , I'm a brunette I have blue eyes that change shades. It's weird . If I happy I can have bright blue eyes than when I'm mad they go darker and then just a regular blue.

I have a true British accent that I hope won't be to weird in America.

"The plane will be landing in 10 minutes please turnoff all cellular and electronic devices " the flight attendant said. I turned off my phone.

We landed and I grabbed my bags and got off.

As I got off there were bright flashing lights that were blinding me, it was so crowded I didn't know what was happening.

Someone came up to me.

"Are you Morgan T-" the person asked but I was so annoyed from the lights I cut him off

"Yeah yeah I'm her" I said

"Follow me" he said . The guy looked strong and started prying threw the crowd. Another guy to my luggage.

"MORGAN" someone yelled when we got to the middle of the crowd. I gave them a weird look. "I'm you dad" he said

"Dad?" I asked. Finally

"Yep it's me" he said. I stared at him then hugged him, he started crying

"Are you ok?" I asked

"Yeah it's just I haven't seen my baby girl since u were 3" he said. I hugged gains for a long time. After hugging him for what seemed like forever he pulled away.

"We should probably get out of this crowd" he said

We arrived at a Big house. And in London I have the biggest house out of all my friends but this, this is like a freaking hotel.

We walked in a dad lead me to my room then showed me the house.

"Is that ok if I just call it a hotel?" I asked

"Haha, you seem to be the funny type" he said

"Yeah well I'm the funny type that plays softball and swim team plays guitar and sings. Oh and I love art" I said

"Huh. That's cool. And if you think this is big wait till you see the house" he said

"What? You mean your house in LA is bigger?" I asked

"Yeah if you think this is big then that house is gonna be a castle" dad said

"I'm scared, your beach house is huge but your house house is bigger? I'm scared."