Chapter 10

Morgan

Luke and I spent the rest of the time watching movies until he had to go for some sound check. It was late by now and I headed upstairs I the kitchen. I grabbed a vitamin water and turned to bump into someone. None other than the Dave Franco.
He smirked.
"Sorry." He said moving to get something from the fridge.
"No it was my bad don't worry bout it." I started walking out when he said my name.
I turned.

"You got a real nice ass, by the way."
I rolled my eyes.
"Dave. I have a boyfriend and don't you think it's way too inappropriate of you to hit on your best friend's daughter?" I said feeling my confidence boost up.

Before I could do anything he put a hand over my mouth and dragged me upstairs without anyone seeing.
I struggled but of course it did nothing. He entered my room, and locked the door. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. I wiggled and struggled in his tight grip and it only caused him to hold me tighter, I already felt the bruises forming.
He stared taking my clothes off and I cried hysterically, as there was nothing I could do. He wrapped my shirt around m mouth and tied it so I couldn't speak or yell. He started touching me and if I moved around too much he'd hit me. Hard.

I won't go into detail, but it was horrible. And something I can never get back was stolen from me..
I sat up quickly in a cold sweat. My clock read 2:00 am. I looked to my right and Dave lie there naked under the blanket. I glanced down and realized it had actually happened. I was raped by Dave Franco. I quickly got up and years immediately poured from my eyes.
I out on sweats and a t shirt before going into the bathroom. I had hickeys all along my neck, and bruised hand marks on my arms from where he held me down. I had hand marks around my neck as well. I also had a noticeable busted lip and bruising around my eye. I washed my face gently, and brushed out my hair. I called Luke like a hundred times and it went to voicemail every time. But at different times. Almost as if he was forwarding them on purpose. All I want to do is cry and be with Justin right now, but of course he's pissed at me.

I went downstairs quietly, and only Ryan was awake. (Ryan Reynolds, for those who don't remember lol)
I went over I him and gently tapped his shoulder. It was dark in the living room and only the light of his phone illuminated the room gently. He turned.
"What's up, Morgan?" He asked.

"C-could I talk with you in the kitchen a second?" I asked. He nodded looking worried. He couldn't see my many marks of struggle from this lighting.
As soon as we stepped in the kitchen I flicked the light on and turned to Ryan. His whole face drained of any color and he came rushing up to me. I flinched when he set a hand on my face examining it.

"What the hell happened?! Who did this?!" He asked.

"D-Dave he he..raped me..when I kept struggling he got violent.." I whispered. He looked sick. And he suddenly got very red. Anger washed over his features.
"Where is he now?" He asked his jaw clenching.
"Upstairs. My room." I said. I was so scared. Scared he'd be angry I told. Scared he'd do it again, and most of all scared that i would never mentally recover from this. Am I a slut? Was I dressing wrong? Was this my fault?

I heard yelling from upstairs. Soon footsteps came down and Ryan was trying to shove Dave out the house. Dave turned to me.

"So you told, you little slut? This is your fault anyways. We could've had something good!" He screamed. By now I was hysterical. Most of the guys started waking up now.
Ryan shoved Dave out and came over to me. He pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair.
"It's not your fault and you're not a slut, Morgan he's a bad guy, okay?" He said gently. I nodded and continued crying. Then dad walked in.

"Morgan?! What's wrong?!"

------

Heyyyy I finally updated. Sorry I've been so busy it's unbelievable but I'm back!
Xx Tay

Not Allowedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें