Chapter 2

«Morgan»

I woke up to noises I heard downstairs. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I got out of bed and sleepily walked to the bathroom. I almost choked seeing my reflection in the mirror. My knotty hair was in a messy bun, my makeup all over, and my face red from sleeping in a weird position. I stripped and turned the shower on. I quickly brushed my teeth while it was heating up.

I carefully got in and washed my hair, face, and body. After I just let the hot water un down my body relaxing and waking me up.I got out, and wrapped a towel around my body.

I put my undergarments on and wrapped the towel around my hair. I threw my suitcase on my bed and went through it trying to pick something to wear.

"Hmm. Justin today.." I mumbled reminiscing today's events. I finally decided on my black high waisted shorts, and my grey Nirvana shirt with the sleeves cut off. I tucked it in to my shorts loosely and slipped on my all black converse. I reentered the bathroom with my makeup bag and my curling iron. I blow dried my hair then curled it. I ran a comb through it to loosen the curls, then applied my normal winged liner and mascara. I checked my reflection once more before turning the lights out, grabbing my phone off the charge, and heading downstairs.

I saw my dad and Jenna already eating breakfast at the table when I came down. Dad stood from his food, and slug an arm over my shoulder while leading me into the kitchen.

"Morning, baby sleep well?" He asked kissing my head. He then put eggs and bacon from the pan onto a plate for me.

"I slept fantastic, thanks." I smiled.

I already feel like I've known him my whole life. It's amazing how you can feel that way.

"Good. Here's your breakfast. Justin said he was going to get you around 12 or so to take you to lunch an show you around a bit. And later on I have some friends coming over to watch a game tonight so be back by then, you should meet them." He said as we walked back out and sat with Je- stepmom.

I nodded and started eating.

"What friends?" I asked curiously. I mean he already knows Justin fucking Bieber. I'd love to know who else will be wandering around the Tatum beach house. Now thinking about it .. Who will be around the Tatum household. Like the one in La the real house.

"Well tonight it'll be Jonah, Seth, Dave, James, and Ryan." He said. I nodded and continued eating, when Jenna - My stepmom- spoke up.

"Sleep well, sweetie?" She asked smiling. I nodded.

"Slept very well, and you mom? Oh sorry..is that..okay?" I asked cautiously. She laughed.

"Yes, doll it's perfectly fine." She said. "And yes thank you my sleep was good."

After I finished I brought my plate to the sink, an heckled my phone. 12:30. Woah. That went fast. I got a text from an unknown number.

From ?: hey, Morgan it's Justin. Be there soon to pick u up. Sry it's so late :/

From Morgan: oh hii. N np I just got up tbh haha

Justinnn: k good. I'll text when I'm outside

Morgan: k bruh

Justinnn: lol weirdo

Morgan: you love me (;

Justinnn: never denied it :P

I laughed at that one and almost fell off my chair.

"You alright?" Dad asked eyeing me. I got quiet.

"Yeah.." I stood up and awkwardly exited the dining room and started laughing uncontrollably.

Justinnn: outsideeeee

Morgan: k hold your horses bitch

"Dad! Justin's here I'm going!" I said walking towards the front door.

"Okay. Be back by 4, 5 the latest!" He yelled back.

"K." I said leaving. I got into Justin's car and he leant over and hugged me.

He then gasped dramatically and faked hurt. "You called me a bitch." He said.

I shrugged. "Oh well at least I speak the truth!" I said laughing. He gasped again.

"You're evil!"

"Yet you still love me." I smirked and logged into Instagram on my phone.

"Still haven't denied it." He said poking me. We were driving by this point and I still had no clue where we were going.

After a while of driving justin took me around to a few shops close by in walking distance so id know where to go to shop without needing to drive. Later on we got some ice cream and walked around some old park. By then it was already 4:30.

"Shit. Justin I gotta be back by 5." I pouted. He nodded and took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers making me blush and look down while smiling.

When we got to the car he let go and I got sad. But not for long because he started the car as headed back towards my house, but guess what? He took my hand in his again and drove with the other. Yup. Mhm. This shit is happening.

I know I just met Justin yesterday but it seems like we have this Best-Friend relationship were we just mess around with eachother... But believe I wouldn't date him, well not yet anyway.

We finally got home and he walked me up to the door. I opened it and pulled I'm inside. "Chill for a bit." I said. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me I for a hug.

"Okay." He said huskily into my neck. I shivered and pushed him off. "Damn boy. The thirst.." I said laughing. He faked hurt and followed into the lounge room. "Hey honey." Dad said as I stopped dead in my tracks. There sat Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Dave and James Franco, and Ryan Reynolds. Oh my god Dave Franco. I'm dying.

"Guys this is Morgan my daughter. Morgan this is-" I cut him off.

"Well I clearly know who they are. Especially Dave.." I mumbled then mentally punched myself for saying that. I blushed and stopped talking as everyone laughed. And I was now getting smirks and flirtatious looks from Dave. Great. Great.

Justin and I sat together on the couch and watched the game with them. All the while his arm was protectively around my waist, given the fact that Dave was on the right of me immaturely poking my cheek every few seconds as I held in laughter, cause of the "knock it the fuck off before I kill you." Looks my dad was giving him.. This should be a fun night....

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

A/N: hiya! Im Tayah. :3 aka the second person writing this story. _Hipstah_Please_ so sorry if this is considerably long for a chapter but once I started I couldn't stop haha. Hope you enjoyed.

Stay Rad. xx Tay<3