Chapter 4

{Morgan}

I woke up to a sleeping Justin behind me, his arm lazily around my waist. I true carefully getting up so I didn't wake him, but I failed. He quickly pulled me closer and turned me around. I giggled as he looked exhausted.

"Morning, gorgeous." He said in the cutest morning voice ever. Wait no no no. Cute? Really Morgan? Shut up. He isn't..cute he's your best friend.

"Morning." I said. His smile slowly left his face as he looked into my eyes with such sincerity I could've died. He brushed a strand of hair from my eyes and was moving closer. I didn't know what to do. My breath caught in my throat and before I could react.

"MORGAN JUSTIN BREAKFAST GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP!" Justin's Mom voice floated up the stairs. I jumped by accident and fell out the bed from the urgency in his voice. Justin cracked up as I stood up and straightened myself out. He continued laughing so on my way out the room I threw a shoe I found on the floor at him before heading downstairs. I heard against "ow" as I made my way downstairs which made me laugh out loud.

Soon enough Justin came down the steps and grabbed me from behind.

"Not nice, Morgan that hurt." He pouted resting his chin on my shoulder as I patted his arm.

"I think you'll live, love." I smirked and left his grasp. Pattie (Justin's mom) set our food on the counter. We sat and began eating. As I ate I saw pattie staring at Justin.

"Mom..you okay?" Justin asked his asked mom with a mouthful, of egg

"Did Morgan sleep In your room last night?" Pattie asked as I choked on my food.

"W-what?" Justin asked. "

You heard the question, Justin answer it." Pattie said.

"He was helping me last night cos I had some questions and I was unsure of if I fit in well an-" I said just coming into their conversation.

"If she doesn't stay in the guest room she can't stay here. I can't believe I actually need I tell you these things that you're old enough to know." Pattie said said shaking her head.

"Calm down we didn't have sex or anything she's like my best friend." Justin said standing up. He left the kitchen , but I stayed.

"Sorry if I was being rude it's just I can't trust Justin that much anymore" pattie said

"No no it's fine, but believe he's my best friend we would never ... Like... Do it" I hesitated saying the last part cause to me it was awkward. She just laughed. Justin came downstairs as I said that. I looked at him and I saw there was hurt in his eyes by me saying "best friends".

I got up and went to the guest room to get ready. I stepped in the shower and enjoyed the hot water washing off my stress.

After I was out I straightened my hair and dressed in a black skater skirt, my vans, and a white crop top. After I was done I took my phone off the charger, and back downstairs.

I called my mom and told her about stuff, what's it like here and being friends with Justin , about dad and his friends, how I met them and they now know me.

"Morgan today is last day here in Miami let's go have fun" Justin said.

And as Justin said we went and had fun for our last day in Miami.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys, sorry it's so late. But enjoyy. :*

Xx Tay. Stay Rad <3