Chapter 11

Morgan

I don't remember much from the rest of the night. Ryan and I explained to dad what happened and he called the police and filed a report. I got cleaned up and went back to sleep. I woke up aching everywhere. I showered, and straightened my hair. I dressed in my black high waisted jeans with holes in the knees, my Ramones t shirt, my blue and black flannel, and classic vans. I didn't bother with makeup and put my hair in a sleek high ponytail. I examined my face in the mirror and cringed at myself.

I went downstairs and saw Justin sitting with dad and jenna. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided bacon, eggs and toast would be satisfying. I heard someone enter, as I started cooking.

"Morgan..why didn't you call me you know I would've been here in a second to pick you up."

Justin.

"You're mad at me for dating Luke why would I even try. You wouldn't have answered anyways. Just like him..." I whispered the last part to myself, but somehow Mr. bionic ears over there heard me.

"He didn't answer?" He said coming closer looking angry.

"I called him like twenty times." I said finishing up the cooking.

"Look at my baby's face.." Justin whispered, hurt and worry all over his face as he gently stroked my cheek. I held back tears as he pulled me into a soft hug. I hugged back feeling safe as ever in his arms.
I let go and took my food to the counter and Justin sat beside me stealing a piece of bacon.
"Morgan. Just never forget that no matter HOW mad I am at you. No matter WHAT happens. If you ever need serious help, or anything I'll always be there for you." He said looking me straight in my eyes.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I love you." I said.
"Not as much as I love you." He smiled like an idiot.
My phone vibrated in my pocket and i saw Luke's name on the screen.
I looked at justin and he shrugged.
I answered and put on speaker. I put a finger to my lips to tell justin to keep quiet. He nodded seriously.

M- hello?
L- hey, babe! Sorry last night was hectic. My phone was dead when you called...twenty times.
M- well I was having a bad night. And your phone doesn't forward calls at different times each time someone calls but it's alright.
L- look, I'm sorry I was busy and you kept calling.

Is he for real right now?

M- well I had an emergency and didn't know what to do sorry I needed help.
L- clam down and tell me what happened, babe
M-Luke, last night I was raped.
L-are you fucking serious?! Are you okay?!
M-now I am.
L-I'm so sorry, babe oh my god I-
M- Luke. Being there for someone when they need you most is all relationships are. That's all they are. And you weren't there when I needed you.

I hung up, feeling proud of myself. Justin didn't say anything he just hugged me. I'm so glad justin is here, because I really need him right now.
We went up to my room after I ate and we snuggled up in my bed. I turned on a movie, and we just talked.
He turned to me and softly kissed my eye, trying not to hurt me. He then kissed my neck, then he lifted my arm where the hand mark was and kissed it. Then he looked down at my lip. He softly kissed my lip and looked at me.

"I wanted to kiss it all better.." He whispered. I just stared at him. And finally understood. He rebels because I don't love him back how he wants me to. He doesn't know any other way to deal with his anger and stress and depression. That's why he smokes and does stupid shit. This kid is totally and utterly in absolute love with me and I keep pushing him away because I'm afraid to feel something for him when in reality all I want to do is give in.

"Could you do it again? My lip still hurts.." I said. He leaned in and slowly and carefully kissed me. I kissed back softly trying not to get hurt.
"What the fuck?!" Yelled a familiar Australian accent.

Oh joy!

Note. The. Sarcasm.