Chapter 6

«Morgan»

I woke up feeling quite shitty to be honest. I carefully stood up, and made my way to the bathroom for a hot shower. After showering I felt slightly better but the pounding headache I had was not leaving anytime soon.

I threw on boxers and a Blink182 tee shirt hoping to not go anywhere today. I left my wet hair down to air dry and didn't put makeup on. Lazy day it is.

I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of texts from Justin.

Justin<3

Hey I'm sorry

Justin<3

Pls talk to me. I fucked up bringing u there

Justin<3

I miss you, bestie

Justin<3

Fine fuck it

Justin<3

I'm sorry I just rlly miss you

Justin<3

Call me when you can

I smiled at his mood changes between each text. I called him and sat on my bed awaiting him to pick up. In a matter of seconds he answered sounding excited.

"MY LOVE!" He yelled causing me to draw the phone form my ear.

"What do you want?" I asked remembering last nights events.

"I want to make it up to you..I know I shouldn't have took you there and I'm sorry-"

"No justin you shouldn't be hanging out there and doing that. It's not good for you and I don't want you caught up in shit like that!" I said.

"Fine, just let me take you out today?" He said.

"No today's a lazy day for me. If you really love me you'll bring groceries and we can stay in and cook and watch movies and stuff?" I said with hope in my eager voice.

"Sounds like a plan!" He said.

"Yes! But you must wear pj's!"

"Fine." He chuckled.

"Okay see you sooonnnnn!"

"K. Love youuuu stupid!" He said sounding like a five year old.

"Love you too hobo." I laughed before hanging up.

I headed downstairs and nobody was up so I figured dad had work or something.

After a while of lounging and watching tv he finally knocked on the door. I jumped up and ran to open it.

He stood there holding bags of groceries. I let him in and as soon as he set them down on the kitchen counter I tackled him in a huge hug.

He laughed. "Yeah I didn't get my hug goodbye yesterday." He said.

"Well you were high off your ass sooo.."

"Shut up." He said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Make me." I smirked raising an eyebrow. Suddenly his face grew serious and he started walking towards me. I backed up.

"Uh..j-justin I was joking what're you doing? I'm sorry.." I stuttered backing into the wall.

He kept coming closer, till finally he was so close I felt his breath tickle my lips. His hands say firmly on the wall at ether side of me, blocking any escape plan I could conjure.

His forehead hit mine gently as his eyes flickered to my lips and back to my eyes. I did the same as the burning desire to kiss his soft pink lips hit me hard.

"I can shut you up..wanna bet on it?" He whispered.

I but my lip as he came closer then backed up and smiled wide.

"So let's cook!" He said going through the bags.

Asshole...

----------------

Hours passed as it's already 10 at night. We've been eating and watching movies all day and no sign of dad.

We're now up in my room watching some horror movie. My blanket over the two of us as the rain hit the window harshly. I was under Justin's arm, my head resting on his chest. His large hand was set loosely on my waist which...I kind of liked.

I looked up at him intently staring at the movie his pink lips slightly parted, his hair quite messy, and his gorgeous brown eyes filled with interest. He then looked down and smiled at me. I smiled back. His eyes went to my lips again and by habit I did the same. I didn't realize he was leaning in. And I was too.

Soon enough his lips were on mine moving perfectly together. His hand on my waist slid up gently causing my skin to be exposed granting him access to my now bare ribs.

He set his other hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb gently across it. He licked my lip asking for entrance and I denied it making him frustrated. He squeezed my ass and I gasped allowing his tongue to slide in. It pissed me off but I couldn't deny I was loving this.

We made out for quite awhile before a loud crack of thunder made us pull apart. I looked down not knowing exactly what to do or say to my best friend id just made out with.

He lifted my chin with his index finger and thumb making me look him in the eyes.

"Hey, it's okay." He said.

I felt weird. I felt as if is done something bad. I pouted slightly.

"No no no it's alright don't worry." He said bringing me into a tight hug. He laughed.

"It's okay, it was nice.." He said rubbing my back. I smiled at that comment and looked up at him.

"Let's finish the movie, dork." I said. He nodded and we continued watching before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hola Señor Viewers 👋 hope this chap wasn't too dirty for y'all ;) though it was time we got some Mustin or Jorgan action in there okay someone pls help with a ship name cos those are terrible...... O_O Kayy byee!

Feedback is always appreciated! <3 xx Tay