Chapter 5

Morgans P.O.V

We were in the car driving home from the airport.

"Here this is where you live now" Justin said

"Actually I'm not living here, I'm only visiting my dad for like a year." I said

"Oh" he said disappointed.

"Bye Justin" I said

"Bye" he whispered.

I watched them leave the driveway. Justin was right they do live right next to dad. I watched them cross the road and pull up threw drive which I could walk to.

A lot of celebrities lived in the community cause it was a gated community. Like to get in you had to go threw the guards at the gate. They knew if u lived here or if u were som crazed fan trying to get in. And if someone was trying to get in to see you and they didn't know if it was serious like if my mom came they called you or you tell them ahead of time. Dad told me that when he has people come over he has them tell the guards a pass code which the guards know that Channing Tatum told them to tell them.

It confused but then I got it.

Fuck, this house is like a castle. How much money does he have?!

"Dad! I'm home!" I yelled .

"In here " he yelled

"Yeah I don't know where here is!" I yelled back. Soon dad came out.

"I'll take you to your room. Oh and you can get your room done how ever you want next week. They'll come and you can help them design" dad said. I put my stuff on the bed.

"Damn this is big" I said

"Well I'll show you around" he said and gave me a tour of the house.

We ate a huge dinner at the table. I only ate half my plate but I didn't wanna eat anymore. Which was weird I usually gets seconds ... Or thirds.

"I'm full" I said with a confused look on my face as I stood up. I held my stomach as I went to my room. I don't know why I don't feel good.

I layed in my bed for like half an hour till my dad came up.

"I just talked to your mom, she says you usually eat a lot. Are you ok?" Dad asked

"I think I'm home sick. But I don't wanna go home" I said

"Are you sure" dad asked

"I'm positive. I just wanna see my mom. Like is it possible to FaceTime someone on another continent ?" I asked

"Idk but let's make it possible " dad said.

"Her I wanted to give you this" he said and handed me a laptop.

"Is this for me?"

"Yep"

I opened the laptop and facetimed my mom. She had an iPhone and the laptop was an apple laptop.

"Mom" I said excited

"Morgan" she cried

"I miss you mommy"

"I miss you to baby" mom said "are you having fun?"

"Yeah dad house is like a freakin castle." I said

"Yeah they always are" she said

"I made a friend "

"Who?" Mom asked

"Justin beiber" I said excitedly

"He's still their neighbor isn't he?" Mom asked

" yeah. But weird thing is I met him in Miami" I laughed and she laughed to.